Are we all ready to admit Miles was DLC?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
They made it seem like the shyt was gonna be 12-15 hours. shyts like 4-6, they could have easily made it $15 DLC for spiderman.

Yeah, i was def convinced it would be somewhere more around the 12 hour mark, but the story is about 6. It’s probably the length of the original 3 story dlc’s combined which were about 2 hours each.

If you try and plat and clear all the districts you’re looking at maybe another 2-3 hours so at much 9 hours? And thats if you aren’t already tired of the formula by then

It’s gonna be hard for me to get excited for a sequel if there aren’t big gameplay changes.

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
I thought it looked like they made it as dlc then spiderman got so popular they turned it into a full game..im fine with 6-8 hour games as an adult cause i dont have time to play like i used to. Plus it came with remaster :yeshrug:

Daps
Yeah, i was def convinced it would be somewhere more around the 12 hour mark, but the story is about 6. It’s probably the length of the original 3 story dlc’s combined which were about 2 hours each.

If you try and plat and clear all the districts you’re looking at maybe another 2-3 hours so at much 9 hours? And thats if you aren’t already tired of the formula by then

It’s gonna be hard for me to get excited for a sequel if there aren’t big gameplay changes.
I hope Sony's first party devs use the SSD on gameplay too
I just don't want prettier graphics, I want next gen gameplay

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I hope Sony's first party devs use the SSD on gameplay too
I just don't want prettier graphics, I want next gen gameplay

Yeah they need to utilize the next gen hardware, the dual sense for as much as reviewers talked about it wasn’t very present at all. The SSD was great just for a seamless experience but not for gameplay.

There are a lot of things they can take advantage of that I’m sure they weren’t thinking about when they started this game.