Are we all ready to admit Miles was DLC?

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Agree on the expansion front, disagree on the slightly above mid front. Most games can't carry me to the end without me forcing it at some point, and I was never ready to turn this one off, nor did I feel shortchanged when I finished. From an hours/dollar perspective it came up short, but that's low on my priorities in games anymore.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I see OP is slowly realizing that buying a PS5 at launch was damn near retarded...

Let’s not get out of hand here:hubie:

PS5 is literally a better console then the one you’re on and will always have more games. It’s only a scam if you broke broke:mjgrin:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Agree on the expansion front, disagree on the slightly above mid front. Most games can't carry me to the end without me forcing it at some point, and I was never ready to turn this one off, nor did I feel shortchanged when I finished. From an hours/dollar perspective it came up short, but that's low on my priorities in games anymore.

I think i would have been happy at a 30 dollar price point. I think 50 dollars was a little bogus. If i were to advise someone on whether to buy it or not I’d def tell them it was good but to wait for a significant sale, I can see this being free on psn next year.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
exactly a dominican hooker is $50-60 for 30-60 minutes of fun (so I heard)...$50 for 8-10 hours of fun (I think I even put in more) is definitely a bargain

I spend 100-150 during a night out/date if you include drinks food etc. prolly spend 1-2 hours at the restaurant itself

Movie can be 20-30 bucks for a 2 hour movie.

Video games are always a better entertainment value, dollar/hour wise.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think i would have been happy at a 30 dollar price point. I think 50 dollars was a little bogus. If i were to advise someone on whether to buy it or not I’d def tell them it was good but to wait for a significant sale, I can see this being free on psn next year.

For sure. Conventional wisdom says wait for sale, so if somebody asked me about it I would say it's short so keep it in mind. I only buy like 3-5 games at launch per yr anymore anyway, so as long as I love the game I got no issue paying full price, and I also have no issue waiting on a game to get much cheaper (or even skip completely) if it's not absolutely calling me to it. I got more issues staying attached to a game anymore than I do finding a game to play for the most part. If I had only "liked" it I woulda had a bigger issue with the price point like I'm sure ppl do, and if I thought I would only like it I wouldn't have played it up to this point.

But tbf I was already a goner from jump because Spidey is my nikka
fOqj5oS.png
any Spider-Man or Batman game will have to do more to keep me away than they do for me to have major interest. Insomniac has followed through tho so far for me