Are we ready to admit Dragon’s Dogma 2 wasn’t very good?

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
I moonwalked out the thread once I saw people vehemently defending a lack of lock on in 2024 :huhldup:

shyt played like an early PS3 game
Some nikka in that thread told me to learn how to target :dead:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Also, the thing about the story is that you can tell they definitely tried to write a good and compelling narrative in the first half of the game.

They had us sneaking around the castle, trying to uncover the conspiracy with the fake arisen, break people out of prison, etc. then you get to battahl nd there’s some big new plot (or so you think) with the bandits. It all just amounts to nothing lol

Like what was the point to any of these plot threads and introducing all these characters? None of them help you in the end

on top of that they randomly have you kill the killmonger dude you made friends with :dahell:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
These dudes not trying to hear you @Dallas' 4 Eva they have their minds made up already.

I was simply applying the same logic to another game I know he likes that it was well documented had major gameplay issues especially towards the end of the game and everyone came up with there own reasons why it doesn't apply.

It's like with cars, yeah you might never have a problem with YOUR volvo or your group might not, but overall it's well documented that Volvos have more issues than other cars typically.

But yes tell the world it's a 10/10 "would recommend" while docking points off other vehicles for the lesser performance issues. Then when told about it bring up how you never had problems with your Volvo so it doesn't apply. :mjlol:

They just forced themselves to dislike it. They specifically say they only brought it up because they know I like it lol
I don't care one way or another about BG3, but I know in hindsight it's not a 10/10, just like DD2 isn't, nor is (OG release of cyberpunk) that doesn't mean it's trash or isn't amazing or hasn't improved. But how can a game that literally breaks or broke for people have been a 10 in good faith. Bugs and jank are one thing but pass that not docking points is fanboy behavior.

:yeshrug:

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
don't care one way or another about BG3, but I know in hindsight it's not a 10/10, just like DD2 isn't

This is the difference between us and why i don’t really discuss games with yall anymore. Because you haven’t even played BG3 so you’re literally just farting out of your mouth.

You don’t actually know anything in hindsight. You’re just seeking attention from me. You deliberately chose a game you knew would get my attention in order to go back and forth with you, but this is my last reply to you because its honestly nasty at this point

Last edited:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is the difference between us and why i don’t really discuss games with yall anymore. Because you haven’t even played BG3 so you’re literally just farting out of your mouth.

I haven't commented on anything but the bugs, do I need to play it to all of a sudden be validated on known issues?

You don’t actually know anything in hindsight. You’re just seeking attention from me

Ok breh :mjlol:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Unlike you, I played the game (multiple times) and didn't experience any of these game breaking glitches. Don't know how hard it is to understand the bugs were not universal. Some had issues, others didn't. Sorry you don't agree with it. This isn't a Redfall situation where everyone thought the game was shyt.

You're essentially taking aim at the 99% of people who enjoyed the game because 1% ran into issues.

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Why this fool still talking about bugs that been addressed & fixed

This not a Skyrim or Fallout situation where the game is still bug ridden years after its release & Skyrim was held in same regards as BG3

Baldur’s Gate 3 is a GOAT RPG get over it:unimpressed:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Unlike you, I played the game (multiple times) and didn't experience any of these game breaking glitches. Don't know how hard it is to understand the bugs were not universal. Some had issues, others didn't. Sorry you don't agree with it. This isn't a Redfall situation where everyone thought the game was shyt.

You're essentially taking aim at the 99% of people who enjoyed the game because 1% ran into issues.
I'm not taking aim at anyone or anything but the game scores at the time.

When did you play the game multiple times at launch? If not then you probably haven't experienced any.

Glitches and bugs and especially performance issues were universal, the game breaking glitches were way to common for a game that gets 10/10 what's the last game that got a 10/10 that performance or bugs were even mentioned in the same Breath as a 10 game?

I don't care about redfall, but funny you bring that up, which I'm sure you didn't play and acknowledge that is bad. Funny how that works :mjlol:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Arguing with xbox stans in 2024 is so uncouth. Godspeed to yall still engaging with those idiots :wow:
Why this fool still talking about bugs that been addressed & fixed

This not a Skyrim or Fallout situation where the game is still bug ridden years after its release & Skyrim was held in same regards as BG3

Baldur’s Gate 3 is a GOAT RPG get over it:unimpressed:
:mjlol: Sony stans

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I'm not taking aim at anyone or anything but the game scores at the time.

When did you play the game multiple times at launch? If not then you probably haven't experienced any.

Glitches and bugs and especially performance issues were universal, the game breaking glitches were way to common for a game that gets 10/10 what's the last game that got a 10/10 that performance or bugs were even mentioned in the same Breath as a 10 game?

I don't care about redfall, but funny you bring that up, which I'm sure you didn't play and acknowledge that is bad. Funny how that works :mjlol:
Skyrim:aicmon: