Yall ready to admit you were wrong about the Panthers/Bryce situation or nah

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
I can’t see how black qbs is coddled when they got the shortest leash in the league, like where is this narrative coming from

One of the most respected white names in the league literally said Lamar needs to switch to wr before the draft, people talked bad about Malik Willis, Jordan love, Kyler Murray, Justin fields was picked after Zach Wilson like he wasn’t the better college qb, people talked bad about jameis Winston and gave up on him when he better than most of the qbs in the league, as soon as Russell fell out his prime people had nothing but bad shyt to say about him like he ain’t carried a terrible Seahawks rosters for several years, same thing with cam when he got the same injury that made Andrew luck retire

And now you got folks talking about Matthew stafford should go to the hall of fame, trying to speak into existence an mvp for Josh Allen, and act like Joe burrow Justin Herbert and Trevor Lawrence is generational qbs cause they like the way they throw the ball

And these the same white qbs that came into the league with weapons
Telling a black Qb and Heisman candidate that they are better served playing WR or running back isn’t coddling. It’s patronizing. :mjlol:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The whole damn sports world tried to blame Bryce being ass on everybody but himself. shyt sad. And the next game dalton balls out and mfers pretending like it didn’t happen :mjtf:

Shout out to Ocho the only one to publicly admit he was wrong

And I’ve spoke on this before…

It’s an over-correction for when black QBs used to get a raw deal. We don’t need that shyt anymore. It’s patronizing. These are grown ass men. Black QBs run shyt now we no longer need to protect mfers and ‘stay on code’. Bryce is ass the same way will Levis is ass. Stop with the kid gloves
Let me guess you probably also said that Justin Fields and Malik Willis were busts? :jbhmm:

Maybe Bryce just needs a new address and a better organization to play for. :manny:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Pretty sure I saw a lot of Bryce bashing except for bama fans on here. Mostly had to do with his size. He looks smaller than Kyler and less explosive. His arm isn't quite a rocket either.

He's just not built for the NFL, mans got hit and has been a scared duck ever since. Meanwhile Dalton, whom is much bigger and experienced, is extra comfortable and poised in the pocket and letting off shots. :manny:

broller

Veteran
Daps
1 game vs another team who finna have a top 3 pick

Let’s wait and see; I will say I definitely did not expect Dalton to perform like that so I was 100% wrong on that front

Y'all are pretending like Dalton didn't come in last year at Seattle and have the Panthers O looking competent after the O looked anemic with Bryce.

broller

Veteran
Daps
Cause he thought they’d get Bryce so they could live off interceptions, short fields, and punts all day from Carolina. He should’ve been more prepared. :yeshrug: Chad is supposed to be a pro analyst but he somehow knew less that any random Carolina fan knew. Bryce got outperformed by a 36 year old. He got to eat that.. hopefully he’ll get a chance sometime. Now ain’t the time though.
Some of these pros don't know that much about the game once they're done playing in it. Remember when Deion Sanders was arguing on Twitter with people, one of whom was Kevin Bayard. Deion thought Kevin Bayard was just a fan. Meanwhile, he was a Pro Bowl safety.

It's why you can't always say "so and so played the game so he knows more than a fan"

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
It's too early to say this. Andy Dalton is a veteran QB with a decade more experience than Bryce Young. If Bryce Young were THAT bad there wouldn't be teams interested in trading for him.
I'm not even saying that in time Bryce can't be a somewhat serviceable NFL QB, but to this point, he hasn't shown NFL ability in any facet

What he did in college is beyond impressive, but as a Canadian who has watched way too much CFL in his life, his pro career to this point does not at all suggest that he would even be able to survive in the CFL

Lot of time left, and nothing has been in his favour, but I would struggle to find a thing I could point to and say "yeah, but he can do that"

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Panthers should have let Young sit for at least a year under Dalton. They didn't do him right. But I think Bryce needs to learn this year unless Dolphins wanna trade for him. Young wasn't NFL ready and drafted too high, and he too short for the league....but maybe he can be salvaged some in a different setting.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Panthers should have let Young sit for at least a year under Dalton. They didn't do him right. But I think Bryce needs to learn this year unless Dolphins wanna trade for him. Young wasn't NFL ready and drafted too high, and he too short for the league....but maybe he can be salvaged some in a different setting.
No, they should have drafted stroud.

And Bryce was touted as the MOST NFL READY qb in the class.

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Y'all are pretending like Dalton didn't come in last year at Seattle and have the Panthers O looking competent after the O looked anemic with Bryce.
He threw the ball 60 times :gucci:

That’s awful, no rookie QB is doing that

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
14 years of experience vs 1 and 3 OC's. People are dumb. I was never a Bryce fan but c'mon.
Tape don't lie.

He's an undersized player with weak physical attributes and the one part of the game he's supposed to be great at he's shown no flashes of being able to do it.

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
No, they should have drafted stroud.

And Bryce was touted as the MOST NFL READY qb in the class.
Yes but Stroud wouldn't have been as successful as a Panther.

Dalton had a good game but is going to come back to earth soon