Are we all ready to admit Miles was DLC?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I told y'all that before launch. Truth be told, there wasn't a game to really get these consoles for yet but I like launch date stuff so I got both anyways. Insomniac makes amazing games so I bought Miles but I've not played it. There wasn't enough time to turn around a full game from the OG Spiderman. Reality was simply staring everyone in the face with that fact.

The fact that they got a whole other AAA game coming out soon kind of said it all. If ps5 wasn’t dropping this year, miles would not have been priced the way it was

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I don't think the length of the game makes it DLC or not. it's DLC because it's built on top of the base game

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
This game was clearly built upon the base game though. It plays nearly identical and resuses the entire map and the same assets.
yeah, it was always clearly DLC, but that didn't stop people from juelzing to justify it's price tag

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
After all the back and forth :wow:

At least you keeping it a buck :hubie:

It was clear what it was from the jump, and how it was being rolled out but the Sony echo chamber drowns out all reason and I'm sure if I go through this thread there are still some that are dying on the hill that this game is a great stand alone.

It's not a bad game, it shows of some potential power and its ties together the story.

But it's very much more of the same.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
After all the back and forth :wow:

At least you keeping it a buck :hubie:

It was clear what it was from the jump, and how it was being rolled out but the Sony echo chamber drowns out all reason and I'm sure if I go through this thread there are still some that are dying on the hill that this game is a great stand alone.

It's not a bad game, it shows of some potential power and its ties together the story.

But it's very much more of the same.

Yeah, I mean sony had a bunch of W’s this year theres really no need to throw on the cape for this. It’s cool to see miles got his own game and we got something to hold us over until more fire comes out but it really is what it is.

We got TLOU2, Nioh 2, Tsushima, Royal, FF7R in the span of a few months. It’s like winning a chip and bragging that the last game in the series was a blow out. It’s just not needed.

I do appreciate having a lot of new games dropping around the holidays but I’m not gonna claim miles like it was another AAA experience on par with the rest of what we got in 2020. It was an appetizer to hold us over until Returnal, Ratchet, and Deathloop etc.

It’s still better than a lot of other gaming experiences but once again, 50 dollars was rape for what it was.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Still gon fukk with it I like mikes and I enjoyed lost legacy, but Sony shouldn’t have charged so much. That’s ho shyt needs to stopped that’s why Microsoft gotta get some good exclusives

jshani

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Col, GA
you could call it DLC or you can just look at it as short title like The Order 1886....its a good game regardless :manny: