Yall ready to admit you were wrong about the Panthers/Bryce situation or nah

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Never once thought he'd be good and his height was the ONLY reason

NFL 75-100 years old and we got like 5 HOF Qb's under 6 ft.

And those QBs had god-given physical traits that made them clearly stand above the rest

Not this "processing" narrative they tried to spin

A lot of QBs can look good behind a line of 330+ pounders and All-World athletes at receiver

broller

Veteran
Daps
Because people don't watch and don't care about the Panthers. And that's cool, if they don't talk about them, but for people that don't know a whole lot they have a lot to say about the situation

Like that dude saying Tepper doesn't care about anything except valuation. Dude quit his hedge fund to focus on the Panthers....and that's actually part of the problem lol. But you don't spend 100+ m's in one offseason on the O line and use top picks in the draft all on O to help Bryce and "not care about winning"

Bryce is on his 3rd coach partly because of Tepper's impatience, part because Bryce looks like the worst #1 pick in NFL history and this is uncharted waters for a guy "analysts" had the most pro ready. Obviously you can argue now whether they should've got him and the trade but they've done by right him since they got him, it's him

Facts. Every day I learn so many fans are hella ignorant.

Tepper wanted a QB so bad. He was in the Watson sweepstakes, forced the team to trade up to No.1 etc

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
They was slinging the rock like shyt in that game, it highlights part of the problem, they don’t have a good run game

Rex Ryan said it best, they need a legit defense and run game so it can properly develop a young QB

Andy Dalton throwing the ball 40+ times not an efficient game plan, they able to do it cuz he a vet and they just played one of the worst teams in the league

If I’m wrong I’ll come back and stamp it but I ain’t bout to be prisoner of the moment, I’d be surprised if they win 4 more games wit Dalton at QB

Nah you right as hell, it’s no reason to believe a team that was ready for one guy, getting caught slipping when a vet who’s done a few tours of duty jumps in, Andy is going to be able to thrive in the short term, but it’s a reason he’s not still in Cincinnati

Nah it’s not, QBs rarely succeed in poorly ran organizations. Fields has his team at 3-0 and so does Darnold

Jets and Bears had half the league believing u couldn’t win with them, Urb was running a clown show and Trev looked just as bad as Bryce did

The organization plays a part, why u think the Manning family be flat out refusing to go to some teams?

A qb is as good as the organization around him, sure it’s some busts out there, but we watched him will a Bama team to the playoffs dude ain’t some scrub that’s getting exposed, he’s on a shyt team with no help to get better, and the organization is ruining him

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Facts. Every day I learn so many fans are hella ignorant.

Tepper wanted a QB so bad. He was in the Watson sweepstakes, forced the team to trade up to No.1 etc

Being on your 3rd coach in 2 seasons isn’t doing right by a rookie qb, there is such a steep learning curve and if you keep switching his guid to this…. We’ll

Daps
1 game vs another team who finna have a top 3 pick

Let’s wait and see; I will say I definitely did not expect Dalton to perform like that so I was 100% wrong on that front
Thing is.....Dalton been a pro since Bryce was a little kid.

He's already experienced and developed.

Bryce may not have it but has Carolina done the best job possible developing him? Would any rookie succeed there? Probably a little of column A and a little of column B.

Daps
The irony of this conversarion and all these excuses while Jayden Daniels is lighting shyt up in his first nationally televised game :mjlol:

Bc of course the commanders are a blueprint for organizational structure :snoop:

If the Panthers are to blame for Bryce young’s failure then the commanders are the reason for Jayden Daniels success.

:umad: fukk outta here
I mean...Daniels >>>>> Young

But....Washington was never as bad as Carolina, at least recently. They could put up a fight at times.

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Bryce should have sat his first year.

Also, nobody has patience anymore.

I concede that Carolina seems to have more talent than I gave them credit for. Still, you also have to consider that the vibe from the Raiders postgame was that the players expected to walk through Carolina after they heard Dalton was starting and got a rude awakening.

Bryce hasn't played well, but if everybody agrees that Bryce's rookie year was a wash/deserves a pass -- and I'm assuming most believe that -- then what the hell have you learned about the kid after 18 games when you have the Bakers, Fields, and Darnolds of the world having career resurgences after changing teams and being in the league 4+ years?

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
The irony of this conversarion and all these excuses while Jayden Daniels is lighting shyt up in his first nationally televised game :mjlol:

Bc of course the commanders are a blueprint for organizational structure :snoop:

If the Panthers are to blame for Bryce young’s failure then the commanders are the reason for Jayden Daniels success.

:umad: fukk outta here

Jayden Daniels was a 4-year starter at college. I think this matters more than people care to admit.
Bryce Young was a 2-year starter at college.

Young never took snaps for a team that didn't have national title expectations/talent. Daniels has rarely, if ever, played with such a team.

Daniels has landed in a situation where the coaching staff has constructed an offense with elements of what he did well in college. Young can't keep a coach.

Additionally, Daniels is a scrambler. Part of his avoiding mistakes is quickly getting out of dodge and making a positive play.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Thing is.....Dalton been a pro since Bryce was a little kid.

He's already experienced and developed.

Bryce may not have it but has Carolina done the best job possible developing him? Would any rookie succeed there? Probably a little of column A and a little of column B.
You can't develop something that fundamentally can't do basic shyt because they can't build on it. Bryce was a #1 pick but still isn't better than PJ Walker. Sunk cost is a bytch but better deal with it early.
Bryce should have sat his first year.

Also, nobody has patience anymore.

I concede that Carolina seems to have more talent than I gave them credit for. Still, you also have to consider that the vibe from the Raiders postgame was that the players expected to walk through Carolina after they heard Dalton was starting and got a rude awakening.

Bryce hasn't played well, but if everybody agrees that Bryce's rookie year was a wash/deserves a pass -- and I'm assuming most believe that -- then what the hell have you learned about the kid after 18 games when you have the Bakers, Fields, and Darnolds of the world having career resurgences after changing teams and being in the league 4+ years?
No he hasn't played well, he's been the *worst* in the league and never shown flashes over even two consistent quarters lol... we gotta stop dancing around it. He's objectively been terrible at everything. Deep, intermediate, short. Arm strength, touch. Before the playcall and protections. Set and scrambling.

And when yal keep bringing up Darnold and Baker, please acknowledge the fact that no team considered them franchise QBs then or even now. Because that's why they're gone. And that's not even a knock on them. Further, they were never as bad as Bryce.

This always comes back to people literally not grasping how objectively bad Bryce is. Like if you compare Bryce and Fields - you've never seen Bryce play for the Panthers.

So look at this real quick. Panthers fans even know where his blind spots are - this is the same problematic throw. When his vision is even slightly obscured, he starts to 'assume' instead of 'anticipate'. He was supposed to be so NFL ready that this could never happen. Now any team has to unfukk this habit.

play em on mute, same contested angle - same week delivery and guesswork

So why is Bryce benched? Because his idea of improving is to simply stop trying. 3&out better than an embarrassing pick.

If you can't even put up effort in garbage time after your own play removes your team's chances of winning, then you earned the bench. :dead:

Andy isn't starting week 4 because he had 300/3TDs, he locked the job up simply by giving the Panthers their first quality opening drive in over a year and converting third and long btw. Media really trying to push this "he can't do that again" but we do not care.