Are we ready to tell the truth about the Series S yet?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Majority of people playing games on consoles are still on last gen.

Fact is, most people are not “tech enthusiast” usually with price drops the general consumer would start jumping into the new gen hardware. There have been no price drops this gen. so the S does offer a path for those people.

When the big hugely popular games like fortnight, cod, gta, madden go current gen only lots of those people will buy a series s
They'll just go with a PS5 because if these people are on PS4 which is the majority of what these "last gen" gamers are on, why would they completely switch ecosystems where their "friends" are?

Jimmygunz405 and his group of friends aren't going to go PS4 to Xbox/XBL to continue onto a new gen.

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
They'll just go with a PS5 because if these people are on PS4 which is the majority of what these "last gen" gamers are on, why would they completely switch ecosystems where their "friends" are?

Jimmygunz405 and his group of friends aren't going to go PS4 to Xbox/XBL to continue onto a new gen.
First off, there’s still lots of people that have not converted over on xbox.

But also Being the cheapest will capture some of those people from playstation.

If the PS5 is still $500, that’s not a reasonable price for most casual gamers.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Sounds like these devs need to stop being lazy and release better optimized games. PC devs have had to work around different hardware specs for time immemorial, a console shouldn't be any different. Figure it out, I have no sympathy for these lazy b*stards. How the hell do they constantly release unoptimized half finished bullshyt yet still expect to have a job. shyt is insane, I would have been fired by now if my performance was as shytty as these game devs.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

We are already seeing it happen. Series S does have a market for price conscious consumers

A considerable jump from 200 consoles? :dead:

Famitsu Sales, Week 34, 2024 (Aug 19 - Aug 25)​

DNTOw4z.png

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
A considerable jump from 200 consoles? :dead:

Famitsu Sales, Week 34, 2024 (Aug 19 - Aug 25)​

DNTOw4z.png

So even in Japan xbox grabbed some would be playstation users due to price.

Crazy, i think i just said that in the last post :ohhh: