Are we ready to tell the truth about the Series S yet?

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
PlayStation stans are the most athletic stans ever.

Dude stay moving and shaking
The goal was never moved. We've been told ya'll smart dumb nikkas since PS3 era that having the games first and/or solely has always been the status quo for Playstation. 1st party, 2nd party, 3rd party, conservative party, liberal party, democratic, shyt never mattered. What matters is Playstation is synonymous with playing games, the bulk of which are among the greatest and they're either obtained first or obtained outright exclusively. Only shyt that changed was is that same era is when Sony's first party started to dominate overall.

We've said this shyt many times before over the years, yet you goofies keep with the feigned ignorance and convenient amnesia every time. So if anything, ya'll moving ya'll posts of failures.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The goal was never moved. We've been told ya'll smart dumb nikkas since PS3 era that having the games first and/or solely has always been the status quo for Playstation. 1st party, 2nd party, 3rd party, conservative party, liberal party, democratic, shyt never mattered. What matters is Playstation is synonymous with playing games, the bulk of which are among the greatest and they're either obtained first or obtained outright exclusively. Only shyt that changed was is that same era is when Sony's first party started to dominate overall.

We've said this shyt many times before over the years, yet you goofies keep with the feigned ignorance and convenient amnesia every time. So if anything, ya'll moving ya'll posts of failures.

PS1- PS5, 30 year anniversary of greatness and they still don’t get it and can’t believe it

Daps

Yea... you had exclusive rights to a $600 price tag and... a bunch of multiplatform Sports games like NHL and Madden/NBA 2K7... that all came out on Xbox first. :dead: :dead: :dead:

Daps
And still sold more than 360 along with the psp and ps2 sellling alongside it :mjlol:

Yes, PS3 sales finally rebounded at the very end of it's lifecycle... when it was discounted to literally less than 1/6 of it's inital asking price at it's lowest. Good ol' EA "Slash the price by over half to pump the sales numbers" strategy, maybe Sony will go back to it this year to get Rebirth's middling numbers over at least the new WWE game in the year end charts.:ehh:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Yes, PS3 sales finally rebounded at the very end of it's lifecycle... when it was discounted to literally less than 1/6 of it's inital asking price at it's lowest. Good ol' EA "Slash the price by over half to pump the sales numbers" strategy, maybe Sony will go back to it this year to get Rebirth's middling numbers over at least the new WWE game in the year end charts.:ehh:

Again, the ps2 was still outselling the 360 until the ps3 rebounded. There was never a “win” there for xbox

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

All yall be saying different things and then when challenged jump ship to the next man's point. Consistently talking about failure when XB is as profitable if not more than PS currently.

If it was as simple as "playstation keeps exclusives" then their wouldn't be any discussion because it's true, but as soon as a nikka challenge yall as to why yall get mad defensive.

Yall mad hypocritical and irrational like hormonal women, and this goes way back, it really got noticeable after the whole tomb raider time exclusive announcement and how people went crazy about how MS is paying for this and that locking out fans etc etc, when Playstation is built off the back of 3rd party lock outs, but the moment someone else does it, it's a problem.

Yall seem to think I have a problem with Playstation, I don't the companies going to do what they do. It's the dummies like yall trying to play it cool or like it isn't one way when it is that I have the problem with.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
PS1- PS5, 30 year anniversary of greatness and they still don’t get it and can’t believe it
This changes none of the talking points nor does it mean anything to anyone but you stans.

They get it cuz all them clowns buy every last one of them, day one.

"You know what I'm like. You play it it in your system every night."
I do get it, now tell me how that changes anything you dumb dumbs stay trying to ignore or deny? Just because Sony is my least favorite company of the 3 means I don't enjoy the games? :mjlol:

Like I said yall just be saying anything

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I know I killed this thread with my last post but that didn't stop you guys from trying to continue the lie after I left :stop: sohh let me kill it again with facts...
Series S isn't for tech enthusiast, it for people who want the cheapest machine possible to play current games.

It's crazy that MS has the most consumer friendly machine and enter into gaming now, and yet gamers are as elitist as ever. The series S is forcing devs to optimize their games, which every other platforms is benefiting from, even if there is a delay of some months.

Gamers are weird they care more about the devs than consumers, they want devs to take as a much time to optimize a game as possible until they don't, they want 40 hours of game play and no micro transactions or DLC... Just a ton of conflicting sentiments thrown into one big pot.
So that's an excellent point that is never discussed here. The fact they have to optimize even more. Why would a gamer who benefits from this be upset? Isn't the very real narrative that developers don't optimize like they used to and then they try to optimize it after you bought it?

Was Wukong optimized? You don't care? Cool there's a thing called game preview where you get to test it out early. But devs have gotten comfortable releasing unoptimized games these days and the series s makes it harder for them to get away with it :win:
Shouldn’t the console targeting the largest audience sell the best? :jbhmm:
Xbox is targeting the largest audience with its play anywhere initiative but I guess you forgot why they purchased activision. Are you new here?
Goat emulation machine :youngsabo:

They got switch running on there yet?
Yes :manny:
If it's so great then why isn't ps+ The most popular service? You guys made threads claiming if the ps5 (well when) then it would be the best system ever. Sony said we'd rather charge you. And nobody gives a shyt. Let's be real, most of the games from that era Sony paid to have exclusive. Now they are multiplatform titles so nobody cares about the older versions of games that been remade or upgraded since then. Your mascot is owned by Microsoft, I guess get Gamepass if you want ps1 classics!!! PS3 emulation works as well so, yeah...
And still sold more than 360 along with the psp and ps2 sellling alongside it :mjlol:
You was not here at the time, but I was and you clearly trying to revise history. Xbox outsold the ps3. Sony trying to avoid bankruptcy till this day will falsely whatever to let status quo. You see how Microsoft is treated and how Sony is treated differently by the ftc/etc. like there's shyt in place. Sony had to lie so the consumers didn't jump ship

It's literally that. So Sony started combining ps2 and ps3 sales as PS3 sales and the combined total is what put the ps3 marginally ahead of the 360 in total sales. Now it's 2024 ABs you get to still REPEAT THE SONY LIE
And uncharted 3 sold over 3 million copies on day one :laff:
That's still the narrative even tho that too was debunked. I got receipts on everything I've said so please call me a liar :usure:
Again, the ps2 was still outselling the 360 until the ps3 rebounded. There was never a “win” there for xbox
Ok liar, I guess I'll teach you again

Combined PS2 + PS3 shipments: Sony confirmed that it had indeed shipped more PS2 units between April -December 2012, but it never said how many. Instead it combined PS2 + PS3 units and said there were 16.5 million units sold between April 1, 2012 and March 31, 2013.

So to learn you, Sony wouldn't reveal sales because they lost. Then after pulling this move they reveal figures without telling anyone they combined sales. Sony wouldn't not tell anyone stuff? They didn't do that with Wukong, they didn't do that when PSN was hacked. Nope.
So how many ps2s was sold in that period? Sony wouldn't say :laff: but the first link from X breaks down exact numbers from the data. And this was done at the time in real time on more reputable websites than this. But I kept you all informed because that's what I do. You're welcome :handshake: