Are we all ready to admit Miles was DLC?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
zero regrets getting a ps5 at launch
better than scrambling for the next year

Neither do I

I thought it looked like they made it as dlc then spiderman got so popular they turned it into a full game..im fine with 6-8 hour games as an adult cause i dont have time to play like i used to. Plus it came with remaster :yeshrug:

I’m fine with it also, just not for 50 dollars. Don’t piss on me and call it rain thats all :yeshrug:

Daps
Yeah they need to utilize the next gen hardware, the dual sense for as much as reviewers talked about it wasn’t very present at all. The SSD was great just for a seamless experience but not for gameplay.

There are a lot of things they can take advantage of that I’m sure they weren’t thinking about when they started this game.
there should be gameplay ideas/mechanics/sequences that are not possible on previous consoles because of the SSD
even more so with the 17 GB/s speed the ps5 gets with that oodle tech
we are approaching film in terms of set pieces
this is why I hope ragnarok is ps5 exclusive but I wouldn't be surprised if it's cross gen either :snoop:
devs have to be more creative but all I hear is graphics

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I know myself and many other ps5 players were in denial about this for a while, but this shyt was really like 6 hours. :mjlol:

And tbh a lot of it felt same-y after putting in a plat on the OG spider-man ps4. :francis:

And miles voice actor was a straight up fail. :yeshrug:

Overall it was a slighty above mid DLC that we took an L on paying 50 dollars for. See? I can admit when I’m wrong and I’ll carry the cross.

This was an app until Ratchet and Clank and we have to accept that shyt.:beli:
full

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I spend 100-150 during a night out/date if you include drinks food etc. prolly spend 1-2 hours at the restaurant itself

Movie can be 20-30 bucks for a 2 hour movie.

Video games are always a better entertainment value, dollar/hour wise.

:mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
Wasn't dlc
Wasn't worthy of being a full price game
More in the lines with the last uncharted games

A shorter experience but worthy of it own title

The issue is charging full price for it as if it was a full game

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
I told y'all that before launch. Truth be told, there wasn't a game to really get these consoles for yet but I like launch date stuff so I got both anyways. Insomniac makes amazing games so I bought Miles but I've not played it. There wasn't enough time to turn around a full game from the OG Spiderman. Reality was simply staring everyone in the face with that fact.