Are we all ready to admit Miles was DLC?

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
My son played that shyt for a weekend and literally did everything there was to do.

Buy $50 DLC cause Sony hype brehs:wow:

Meanwhile Gears got a more significant update and story DLC for free, but Sony stans happy to pay Sony for an “exclusive launch game”:mjlol:

The amount of capping they gon do in two months, when Returnal drops :wow:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Horizon 2 isnt out yet (you better hope it doesnt come out on PC too) and Demon Souls is a PS3 game. I see you were so upset that you read over "at launch"...
Why would i hope not? I got a pc, thats what i played cyberpunk on.fine by me if its pc only. :dahell: 2080ti goin strong:wow:

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Why would i hope not? I got a pc, thats what i played cyberpunk on.fine by me if its pc only. :dahell: 2080ti goin strong:wow:
I said hope not because most of these fanboys be butt hurt if a PS exclusive comes to PC...my bad

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Never understood that argument anyway. As a PlayStation owner what difference does it make it if comes out on PC for me? I gotta pay at least twice the amount of money to get a pc that can play the game the same on a PC as it does the ps5.

If it comes to ps or xbox thats a little different as a lot of people dont really want to double dip on consoles that do almost the same thing. But a PC is a luxury gaming device at this point

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Never understood that argument anyway. As a PlayStation owner what difference does it make it if comes out on PC for me? I gotta pay at least twice the amount of money to get a pc that can play the game the same on a PC as it does the ps5.

If it comes to ps or xbox thats a little different as a lot of people dont really want to double dip on consoles that do almost the same thing. But a PC is a luxury gaming device at this point
Ya it gets pricey, especially gpus. Plus the headache of making sure games work. For old titles its easier with xbox than its been with steam. I like the ps5 and xsx, ease of use is underrated.

price wise long term pc can be cheaper for games + free online, but the cost of entry for hardware is huge.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps

this has always been the case, but people sure like to point out that they can play MS "exclusives" on PC

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
What are you even trying to argue here?
Hivebusters is marketed as dlc and free for gamepass subscribers, $20 if you buy it

Oh $20 if you buy it :krs:
My point being
1. Miles is not 3 hrs long
2. The original Spider-Man game is not needed to play it
3. It's not DLC
4. DLC is bad according to Xbot stan rehtoric (well as long as Sony is concerned)
5. Keep the same energy

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
Oh $20 if you buy it :krs:
My point being
1. Miles is not 3 hrs long
2. The original Spider-Man game is not needed to play it
3. It's not DLC
4. DLC is bad according to Xbot stan rehtoric (well as long as Sony is concerned)
5. Keep the same energy
OP is a head Sony Stan on here
Has nothing to do with xbox

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
So sad to see Brother Gizmo give into the wicked Xbox Stan machine

I’m still a sony dikksucker:dame:

But we got too much fire last year and coming up this year to brag on spider-man dlc

We got Nioh 2, FF7R, Tsushima, TLOU2, Persona 5 Royal, Demon’s Souls....full highly rated games, the BIGGEST GAMES, Persona 5 royal is rated a 95 or some shyt.