[9/18/24] AEW Dynamite Thread: The Elite/Don Callis "Family", Jericho/Orange Cassidy, Women's Tag Match, and more!

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Here it is. I’m not even talking about the AEW product and you wanna throw out the Stan card. Thanks for proving my point about you, Silky the Clown. :dead:

And I never said you called anyone a Stan. I said “Stan bullshyt” meaning you try to make shyt a Stan war by using some form to make it that way. Do you know how to read?
Read this so there’s no confusion:

Fucck You Stan 🖕🏾

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I thought this TK NFL episode was supposed to be at 7:30 on FS1 tonight? It’s playing some episode about Lavonte David for me on YouTube TV…

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Today’s roster >>> 2019 roster.

Not disputing that. There's two different arguments.

I think 2019 AEW was a more entertaining product than 2019 WWE..

I think 2024's AEW roster is better than their 2019 roster.

But I would say NXT and RAW have been the better shows of late (even though AEW has had a lot of good moments)

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
2019/20 had Swole , Hobbs, and Starks lighting shyt up

2024 doesn't have Swole, Hobbs, and Starks lightning shyt up

:manny:Cold take but it's realer than real deal holyfield. a better roster consists of NXT and WWE alumni.

A bad thing, no...

But it has the essence of the past compared to the earlier days where it looked like it was a "revolution".

You had Cody, a semi prime Omega, indie favorites and future prospects, Mox wasn't on his steel toes steez, and the matches and storylines actually felt a bit of fukkery induced coke dreams of wrestling's glory days.

The only storyline that I'm tapped into involving Dub nowadays is Storm and that's because of the gimmick as I am a movie buff :ehh: .

All In all, good matches and a helluva roster, but I'm a die hard Dub in the beginning head :hubie:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
He's here....

images

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
People literally do the same shyt in WWE threads. Its insane how sensitive some of these dudes are :snoop:

If I didn’t like Dynamite then I simply wouldn’t watch it. Which is why I no longer watch Collision or Rampage. :yeshrug:

there's people who think Cody Rhodes sucks and say as much in the live WWE threads, nobody tells them to stop watching WWE altogether or that its enough to put them on ignore :heh: