[8/28/24] AEW Dynamite + [8/30/24] Rampage Thread

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
As post-PPV Dynamites go this was actually a pretty decent one, but the bar is fairly low.

Japan Mox back :myman: to restore the feeling in the BCC? Feels like Danielson is the only babyface left in the group now... I'm sure that must mean something soon. Marina is a perfect addition to me if they present her right.

Good to see them recapping some of All In and really good to see them recap Takeshyta's G1 performance. :leon:

Mariah channelling Miss Kitty with the robe reveal... surprised Schiavone didn't give us a Lawler Heart Attack spot.

Hayter :blessed:

Tony said "trust me" about the 8 man tag and then nothing of interest happened. Fine. :martin:

Hook vs Roddy should produce some fun rassling if nothing else.

Ricochet vs Kyle was.... interesting. This is definitely me reading into stuff that the bookers probably aren't even thinking, but is there an edge of Ricochet kayfabe thinking he could come to AEW and keep wrestling within himself? Thought he could walk in, do a couple of springboards, get to the bell in 5 minutes and dip, but Kyle nearly pulled his card for it.

Probably not. I just thought we might see more from him in that debut.... probably just saving it for PPV if he's smart. :yeshrug:

Thought the Ospreay/Pac interruption was great. Pac is so fukking entertaining.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
As post-PPV Dynamites go this was actually a pretty decent one, but the bar is fairly low.

Japan Mox back :myman: to restore the feeling in the BCC? Feels like Danielson is the only babyface left in the group now... I'm sure that must mean something soon. Marina is a perfect addition to me if they present her right.

Good to see them recapping some of All In and really good to see them recap Takeshyta's G1 performance. :leon:

Mariah channelling Miss Kitty with the robe reveal... surprised Schiavone didn't give us a Lawler Heart Attack spot.

Hayter :blessed:

Tony said "trust me" about the 8 man tag and then nothing of interest happened. Fine. :martin:

Hook vs Roddy should produce some fun rassling if nothing else.

Ricochet vs Kyle was.... interesting. This is definitely me reading into stuff that the bookers probably aren't even thinking, but is there an edge of Ricochet kayfabe thinking he could come to AEW and keep wrestling within himself? Thought he could walk in, do a couple of springboards, get to the bell in 5 minutes and dip, but Kyle nearly pulled his card for it.

Probably not. I just thought we might see more from him in that debut.... probably just saving it for PPV if he's smart. :yeshrug:

Thought the Ospreay/Pac interruption was great. Pac is so fukking entertaining.
Yeah I expected more out of Ricochet. Kyle Fletcher actually looked better in that match than Rico did.

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
The AEW Finest Woman Tournament AFC and NFC Championship matches are up

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Should've been PP but guess long as it wasn't UK winning. They need any help they can get with the tag team division tho.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
GVx_uinXMAA5S4D

Booski

TwoTimeMina

:noah:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
This main event is wild

Mortos and Takeshyta fukking wrecked them cruiserweights

That was the best episode of Rampage in a long ass time and they actually made an effort throughout the show to build up the main event which is a rarity for any AEW show.