"Hey champ so I was thinking next week, you and Wheeler Yuta, whatta ya say?"

drive-by-50cent.gif

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
If given the option, what opponent do you guys think would be better for Swerve to face next week? Or keep him out the ring until the ppv?

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
You can keep him on the show & not have him wrestle every week

Cody does it why can’t Swerve :manny:

Why do i feel like i was watching cody get beat up by bloodline every week after a tag match tho? Maybe my memory was just bad but felt that way for a few weeks.

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Why do i feel like i was watching cody get beat up by bloodline every week after a tag match tho? Maybe my memory was just bad but felt that way for a few weeks.
He was but still on the show not wrestling doing something Swerve could do the same thing

Last edited:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
still fairly fresh but after the toni and mariah thing, i wonder if we get something similar with mercedes and kamille. prolly not anytime soon but could see it for early to mid next year. i think if mercedes gets thru britt that we could see jamie hayter making her return to go for the title and also julia hart since she had it before. feel like willow also but she might go for main belt. not sure what other woman i see can have a feud with mercedes for end of year.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
There’s supposed to be a patch tomorrow, hope some things get fixed. My dynasty is going well but it’s definitely some goofy shyt going on like my DE winning the Heisman and 6-6 OU making the playoff.
I won the Heisman with my LB back in NCAA 20 years ago :mjgrin:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Out of Curt Henning, Kerry Von Erich and Jeff Jarret young blue chippers… somehow Slapnuts has had the best long career.

Pro wrestling y’all

Goat carny. Show respect. He even swindled Vince for an executive position. This man is in my top five hustlers category.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Cool main event :ehh:

I don't know about y'all but to me, Swerve's looked like a real world champion since the Ospreay match. Dude acts like a big deal, carries himself like one and feels like he belongs as the main guy in the company right now.

Him beating the shyt out of Yuta, leaving him a bloody mess and showing Danielson what's in it for him at Wembley is great storytelling too :obama: