[8/7/24] AEW Dynamite + [8/9/24] Rampage Thread

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
JR looks sick. Did his cancer come back?

Dude needs to check into an old folk’s home, especially since it seems like he’s falling down every several months.

Onigumo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
You mean this?

I wanna see the whole thing tho :mjgrin:

Also when I searched for “Jay White nana dance” I typed “Jay White bana” by mistake and was bout to get some wild non Harlem results :sadcam:

Quantavious is my government middle name but chill

:mjgrin:

It was the ending to the match one, when he started jumping around like nana :russ:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

It boggles my mind that there's no continuation from Dynamite to Rampage when both are done the same night. They could've had Butcher confront Darby during a backstage interview or something with Saraya and Nyla to push their matches on Rampage. And of course they throw Yuta on there to get fans to care about him before his match next week. Its just crazy how they can do so much more with Rampage. Can't just throw darts at a wall and stick together the two it lands on in a match. They had their lowest numbers ever last week so its only two ways to go from here, hopefully they get their shyt together. I replied saying they need to build shyt on Dynamite that leads to Rampage but of course they won't listen. :francis:

El Poyo Loco

Akrassikauda = Black Scorpion
Daps
Reppin
The 5 Boroughs
Stop living in Florida would be a good way to ensure your travel isn't fukked up and your house isn't blown over or flooded. :scust:

Didn't Miro buy a house in Nashville way before it was trendy to live there for partially that reason. If he needs to go to WWE North or South its an easy flight. Getting out of Florida at this time is a pain.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I wonder if the elite are hurt or something going on that they haven't been on tv since B&G. Was thinking of it cuz Darby just fought the butcher and it would've been a perfect opportunity to have Jack Perry come out and attack or at least confront him.

Then Yuta and Rocky are next which isn't a big match but having Swerve come out to face Yuta at the end where they can be like what's gonna happen this coming Wednesday on Dynamite when these two go at it. To help promote that match. That could've been done more than the Darby and Perry thing.

Good to see they got a match scheduled for dynamite with lethal and page.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Wheeler Yuta actually decent in ring :ehh:

Willow looking good :steviej:

And I just looked up Willow and apparently she’s the current “Adult Swim Booty Champ” with Orange Cassidy :dwillhuh: :dame: