[9/4/24] AEW Dynamite: Okada/Fletcher, Trios Action, Women's Championship, and more!

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Maybe I missed it on here but surprised no one mentioned that the house that burned down was fairly blatantly not the same house Swerve bought. No shrubs along the front of the house and the porch is different on the house that went up in flames. Guess fake shrubs weren't in the budget.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Maybe I missed it on here but surprised no one mentioned that the house that burned down was fairly blatantly not the same house Swerve bought. No shrubs along the front of the house and the porch is different on the house that went up in flames. Guess fake shrubs weren't in the budget.
Maybe it was the backyard. :troll:

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
Dope opening with MJF and Daniel Garcia. Didn’t expect to finally be invested in DG. Could’ve done without MJF kissing and sucking on Garcia’s blood :scust:

Okada/Fletcher was cool. Wasn’t interested in watching the other matches.

Barely watched Mercedes’ promo before skipping, it was pretty bad. Glad I skipped the Moxley/YBs/JB/Y2J segment. Wtf are they doing?

Hangman/Swerve segment was FIRE :ohhh: can’t wait for their Cage Match :eat:got a feeling it’s gonna be a MOTY contender

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
I saw it, but I think we all clearly know what they were going for and we just chose to let AEW rock on one of their best feuds in years. :mjlol: