[6/19/24] AEW Dynamite: MJF/Rush, Bucks/Acclaimed, 8-Man Tag, Owen Tournament Starts, Contract Signings, Face Offs, and More!

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Best and worst idea would be Mariah since they are so good together. They gotta keep building up the division before thinking of getting the title off her.
Mariah makes the most sense storyline wise, it's where this story between the two has been headed since day one.

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
I don't know how anyone on TheColi managed to watch this live when it clashed with The Pop Out... REALLY good Dynamite though.

Ospreay/Swerve segment was top tier shyt. Swerve has done great work building his last few feuds... the energy between him and Hangman, him and Joe and now him and Ospreay has been :demonic:

I swear Mina, Toni and Mariah are trying to see how far into Gravure they can get before anyone notices and pulls the plug. I'm not mad at it as long as they deliver with the matches.

MJF/Rush was beast. I want to see more.

Stat/Nyla was way better than I thought it'd be.

Pac/Claudio tore shyt down - finish popped me... you need to let those pay off once in a blue moon.

Nice work all round but miss me with the ratings talk even more this week - I'm side-eyeing anyone on this forum who was live posting honestly :pachaha:

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
:wtf: DId you not see any of the posts in this thread that were from people watching it live?

Yeah, 6 pages of them whilst the biggest rap show in decades was on for free. I'm only clowning so don't take it to heart. I was just low-key surprised how busy this thread on this forum was.

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
This Daniel Garcia guy?! Seriously??

Why is a man smaller than spike Dudley squashing nikkas :what:

Whys a man not even bigger than Jamie Noble, in the ring with your two biggest stars :skip:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
game just went into intermission but i don't think i wanna watch the rest. right on time for rampage action tho.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Well I lost track time but just started watching a few minutes ago. I assume Private Party is winning here so going to be nice to see them pick up a W. They were one of my favorite acts in early AEW.