[6/19/24] AEW Dynamite: MJF/Rush, Bucks/Acclaimed, 8-Man Tag, Owen Tournament Starts, Contract Signings, Face Offs, and More!

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Lio winning. Of course Perry the heavy favorite in the ladder match. at least there's Takeshyta to possibly spoil things and maybe Briscoe. Lio and Dante likely there for the high flying spots. Wonder who the last qualifier match participants are.
There was no way in hell they were going to put Action Andretti in that ladder match lol

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
There was no way in hell they were going to put Action Andretti in that ladder match lol
They should put someone in it who after can likely build up a feud with Briscoe for the ROH title if they use someone from there. If they use an AEW guy then it has to be a legit contender not a strictly tag team or lower card guy. Starks would be perfect but that be a miracle. Darby or Penta are also two guys that i don't think currently have anything going on and could be decent competitors in the match as well as champions or in the challengers rotation.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
They should put someone in it who after can likely build up a feud with Briscoe for the ROH title if they use someone from there. If they use an AEW guy then it has to be a legit contender not a strictly tag team or lower card guy. Starks would be perfect but that be a miracle. Darby or Penta are also two guys that i don't think currently have anything going on and could be decent competitors in the match as well as champions or in the challengers rotation.
Use a TNT title match on an AEW PPV to build a program in ROH? I’m just going to say I have to very strongly disagree with that and just leave it at that.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Why did TK get rid of curvy ass Dasha and hire a different female announcer? :dahell:
I don’t know but Arkady does both ring announcing and backstage interviewing so maybe that’s why.

I actually honestly forgot about her. I kind of just don’t pay attention to the ring announcers unless one is exceptionally bad or does something very unique.

For me they are like referees in sports to a degree, unless one is really bad then I likely am not going to notice them.