[9/18/24] AEW Dynamite Thread: The Elite/Don Callis "Family", Jericho/Orange Cassidy, Women's Tag Match, and more!

Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH
He just needs to hit the gym. I don't know if he has a health issue but there's no reason for Jericho to be this guy when Cage and Copeland are both putting on main event calibre matches in 2024.
I don’t think the gym is gonna help the fact that his pecs have melted away. He should’ve been wrestling in PPV t-shirts for some years now.

br82186

Superstar
Daps
This is probably Jericho's best match in a long ass time

And I do mean long

He still needs to retire tho:aicmon:

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
I will never understand the Orange Cassidy 5 year dedicated push. He should be regulated to Rampage permanently so we never have to see him.

the first couple years it was justified because he was new to a national audience and the live crowd loved him. But we are on 5 years now of 0 changes to the character/gimmick other than him having a different theme song

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
He just needs to hit the gym. I don't know if he has a health issue but there's no reason for Jericho to be this guy when Cage and Copeland are both putting on main event calibre matches in 2024.

He got in shape a while ago but he’s bloated again, might be back on the bottle

Vince is a disgusting pos who should be in prison but he would’ve took that mf off tv and said don’t come back til you get back in shape.

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
I don’t think the gym is gonna help the fact that his pecs have melted away. He should’ve been wrestling in PPV t-shirts for some years now.
The pecs I could understand. Kofi has the same issue but that doesn't mean he just says fucck it. Effort don't cost a thing.