[9/18/24] AEW Dynamite Thread + [9/20/24] Rampage Thread

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
If people were "okay" with the bashing of all things WWE..... multiple AEW-related stinks threads wouldn't exist on here. Obviously they exist because people got upset over WWE being taken to task and at the time WWE was pretty bad.. that was the consensus.

But if you do say something about WWE these days and criticize it, posters will attempt to throw out a "AEW stan" label :mjlol:

This is all funny to me

Hey @Saysumthinfunnymike

I tried to keep the peace on both ends and I guess you ended up being right from the start.

I have failed you ole sire :mjcry:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
IDGAF.

That shyt died when @Saysumthinfunnymike ruin the shyt and folks taking the bait. Don't put me with this nonsense when I have been nothing but true to my word and stance on trying to keep peace and bringing a both sides *no pun* demeanor to these parts.

You can't put the stooge shyt on me because I'm never in the WWE threads but rarely.

I'm not like the Dub heads because I actually watch the events and beat my head against the wall because of booking.

I'm at this point where I don't care. So put me with the stooges, etc or call me all sorts of things, because quite frankly this is a fake sports heads are up and arms about and we are all in our 30s.
You’re tripping, man. I just called out your “peace/war” posts. It ain’t about all the bytching and arguing over play fighting.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
You’re tripping, man. I just called out your “peace/war” posts. It ain’t about all the bytching and arguing over play fighting.

There’s several instigators on here that start shyt up. You can’t ignore them and point the finger on one poster.

Breh I'm not going to argue just go ahead and shyt on me. This is the new TSC so might as well just roll with the punches.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Hey @Saysumthinfunnymike

I tried to keep the peace on both ends and I guess you ended up being right from the start.

I have failed you ole sire :mjcry:

I don't think TSC needs to be completely "peaceful" because it was never "peaceful" ... it was just that there was WWE and then everything else that people didn't really watch until maybe when NJPW gained some momentum. But even then it was a promotion that's an ocean away.

WWE was the butt of many jokes for years and years and it's like the creation of AEW sparked some type of PlayStation vs. XBox stannery...

People think they have to pick sides instead of just watching whatever they wanna watch.

To me AEW was better in 2019-2021.... Now, I'd say it's clearly WWE that I prefer... it goes back and forth and that's "ok"

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I don't think TSC needs to be completely "peaceful" because it was never "peaceful" ... it was just that there was WWE and then everything else that people didn't really watch until maybe when NJPW gained some momentum. But even then it was a promotion that's an ocean away.

WWE was the butt of many jokes for years and years and it's like the creation of AEW sparked some type of PlayStation vs. XBox stannery...

People think they have to pick sides instead of just watching whatever they wanna watch.

To me AEW was better in 2019-2021.... Now, I'd say it's clearly WWE that I prefer... it goes back and forth and that's "ok"

Yeah I guess. It's not roses and rainbows from my vision of the past. I gotta face reality.

So it is what it is.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
They've been building McGuiness Vs Danielson ever since Nigel got into the booth.

AEW published a 3 hour YouTube of their feud the other day and an 11 hour recap of Nigel's entire career yesterday but apparently that's not enough for people who have already decided they have no interest in wrestling that isn't motivated by friendship bracelets.

Other threads exist :camby: (and so does my ignore list, just got a little heavier :yeshrug: )
Imagine being in your feelings this hard over a wrestling opinion :russ:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Yeah I guess. It's not roses and rainbows from my vision of the past. I gotta face reality.

So it is what it is.

It was more entertaining back then because everyone agreed that WWE was garbage and the threads were just constant jokes. There was also a lot of people that were cool to talk shyt with and they don't post on The Coli anymore. Several people have left these boards, it started happening in 2016 when TLR went full retard during Election season.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
praising 2019 AEW with Marlo STunt, Jimmy Havok and Sonny Kiss on the roster. :huhldup:

2021-2022 was great. This year has been way better than last year too.

They were trash but the product was focused and the "Crash TV" style of production was more entertaining than the shyt Vince was giving us.

I agree... 2024 has been a good year for AEW booking for the most part. More hits than misses. I think it's been a good year for WWE/NXT and AEW..