[9/18/24] AEW Dynamite Thread: The Elite/Don Callis "Family", Jericho/Orange Cassidy, Women's Tag Match, and more!

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
that's your conclusion off of people saying they are tired of "trios" matches and that Beast Mortos vs Ricochet isn't a PPV level match? That's tame shyt
People literally do the same shyt in WWE threads. Its insane how sensitive some of these dudes are :snoop:

If I didn’t like Dynamite then I simply wouldn’t watch it. Which is why I no longer watch Collision or Rampage. :yeshrug:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
They were trash but the product was focused and the "Crash TV" style of production was more entertaining than the shyt Vince was giving us.

I agree... 2024 has been a good year for AEW booking for the most part. More hits than misses. I think it's been a good year for WWE/NXT and AEW..
AEW was better in 2019 but the product was trash? How… is that possible? :dead:

Having a better product than the other company is fine to say, but You dudes gotta be specific with your words. :heh:

Silkk

Daps
“That was an amazing match, I just wish it would have ended after the 1st or second finisher:ld:

“Oh yeah? WELL I WISH YOUR WHOLE FAMILY GETS HIT BY A BUS AND DIES!!!🤬🤬

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I didn't say the product was trash, I said the wrestlers you named were trash :mjlol:

The Inner Circle, Darby, Cody, Kenny Omega, Private Party, etc. were enough to feed the streets for a while..
Using “they” can mean the company or the wrestlers I listed. But you went on about the product, so it made it seem like you meant AEW.

But no way was 2019 AEW better than today. The only shyt I remember from early AEW at that time was Omega/Mox, Omega/PAC, Inner Circle.

Today’s roster >>> 2019 roster.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
It was more entertaining back then because everyone agreed that WWE was garbage and the threads were just constant jokes. There was also a lot of people that were cool to talk shyt with and they don't post on The Coli anymore. Several people have left these boards, it started happening in 2016 when TLR went full retard during Election season.

Yeah I noticed it's not just a TSC thing. What can ya do...

Anywho, I'ma wrap this shyt up because Dynamite fitting to come on, and the thread already taking a weird turn instead of the right turn to fukkery.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
“That was an amazing match, I just wish it would have ended after the 1st or second finisher:ld:

“Oh yeah? WELL I WISH YOUR WHOLE FAMILY GETS HIT BY A BUS AND DIES!!!🤬🤬
You’re the one who started this shyt, like every single time, because you can’t have a reasonable conversation and ALWAYS throw out the Stan bullshyt when you have nothing else to contribute. Now you wanna play victim.

Too many posters here give you a pass and I don’t know why. :scust:

Silkk

Daps
You’re the one who started this shyt, like every single time, because you can’t have a reasonable conversation and ALWAYS throw out the Stan bullshyt when you have nothing else to contribute. Now you wanna play victim.

Too many posters here give you a pass and I don’t know why. :scust:
:mjlol: I literally admitted I was wrong when Cattle pointed out the youtube Nigel/Bryan upload.

Also ain’t call anybody a stan in this thread. Thats you telling on yourself and jumping into defense mode anytime a slight criticism is made towards AEW…..Like Always.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
:mjlol: I literally admitted I was wrong when Cattle pointed out the youtube Nigel/Bryan upload.

Also ain’t call anybody a stan in this thread. Thats you telling on yourself and jumping into defense mode anytime a slight criticism is made towards AEW…..Like Always.
Here you go again. Like clockwork. :dead:

I never said you called him a Stan. I just said you throw out the Stan bullshyt.
Fans like you are why Tony continues to book shyt ass cards and run the company into the ground :snoop:
You ain’t slick with this line.

Edit: and from what I saw, you never admitted you were wrong about anything. “Uploaded yesterday” is suppose to mean “my bad, I’m wrong”? :mjlol:

Silkk

Daps
Here you go again. Like clockwork. :dead:

I never said you called him a Stan. I just said you throw out the Stan bullshyt.

You ain’t slick with this line.
Again, I never called anyone a Stan. If I wanted to then I would.

YOU are a Grade A Stan ass bytch for AEW and it’s evident to every poster on here.

TF I need to be slick for? If I have an opinion I voice it. Take Tony Khan dikk out your mouth clown 🤡

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Nonsense. The Inner Circle and Cody were feeding the starving streets that just wanted something a little different :pachaha:
I’m not joking. So much shytty talent was being regularly featured, it was maddening.

Everything else just doesn’t work for me for various different reasons. If AEW ever goes to complete shyt for me I’m done with wrestling again.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Again, I never called anyone a Stan. If I wanted to then I would.

YOU are a Grade A Stan ass bytch for AEW and it’s evident to every poster on here.

TF I need to be slick for? If I have an opinion I voice it. Take Tony Khan dikk out your mouth clown 🤡

I never said you called anyone a Stan. I said “Stan bullshyt” meaning you try to make shyt a Stan war by using some form to make it that way. Do you know how to read?