[9/18/24] AEW Dynamite Thread + [9/20/24] Rampage Thread

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trios match looks good, rest is boring. Jericho vs OC sucked 4 yrs ago, no need to run it back. And I'm not somebody who thinks Jericho needs to retire, his stuff with Hook was OK. OC just brings out the worst in him.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
As far as the ignore feature, heads should be above that hoe shyt. Hell, I put the whole sub forum on ignore at one point but realized that it's hypocritical to watch a industry consists of tough guys wrasslin, but wrestling fans:

"Opinion I can't take, BLOCK!"

At this point, I welcome violence and DGAF. It's fukking fake sports.

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
As far as the ignore feature, heads should be above that hoe shyt. Hell, I put the whole sub forum on ignore at one point but realized that it's hypocritical to watch a industry consists of tough guys wrasslin, but wrestling fans:

exactly, if people want an AEW circle-jerk where any and all criticism is banned, they should just go post on Reddit. Or they could just address the points people bring up instead of just plugging their ears and throwing a tantrum :manny:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets

How you gonna say this after you made a thread weeks ago about “peace” on the forum and posted this right after wishing Sunday was here? :wtf:

You dudes are weird with this having pride over not using an ignore feature on a message board online. It’s a gem more forums should use. Too bad it’s not a real life feature.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
exactly, if people want an AEW circle-jerk where any and all criticism is banned, they should just go post on Reddit. Or they could just address the points people bring up instead of just plugging their ears and throwing a tantrum :manny:

Breh this shyt is all corny. There shouldn't be any flags as both products suffers from the same ole shyt.

Dub I have to put in my head that this is CZW with a budget to enjoy it

WWE I have to watch NXT because Hicklebottom seems like the only guy that gets it, despite Page being the WOAT champion.

It's hilarious folks want to whine about shyt, block shyt outside of a jerk chamber, and can't face reality that PEOPLE HAVE fukkING OPINIONS!

This is one of the prime reasons why forums are dying. Nobody can't say shyt without being called anything and wonder why there's Discord, X, and social media platforms that desires dikkriders and circle jerk.

Its funny to me that people want to run to ignore throughout this board, and then cry about The Coli dying and they got to use Reddit.

It should be a smooth transition :dead:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
How you gonna say this after you made a thread weeks ago about “peace” on the forum and posted this right after wishing Sunday was here? :wtf:

You dudes are weird with this having pride over not using an ignore feature on a message board online. It’s a gem more forums should use. Too bad it’s not a real life feature.
IDGAF.

That shyt died when @Saysumthinfunnymike ruin the shyt and folks taking the bait. Don't put me with this nonsense when I have been nothing but true to my word and stance on trying to keep peace and bringing a both sides *no pun* demeanor to these parts.

You can't put the stooge shyt on me because I'm never in the WWE threads but rarely.

I'm not like the Dub heads because I actually watch the events and beat my head against the wall because of booking.

I'm at this point where I don't care. So put me with the stooges, etc or call me all sorts of things, because quite frankly this is a fake sports heads are up and arms about and we are all in our 30s.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
If people were "okay" with the bashing of all things WWE..... multiple AEW-related stinks threads wouldn't exist on here. Obviously they exist because people got upset over WWE being taken to task and at the time WWE was pretty bad.. that was the consensus.

But if you do say something about WWE these days and criticize it, posters will attempt to throw out a "AEW stan" label :mjlol:

This is all funny to me

NXT and RAW are clearly the best two wrestling shows right now but people still wanna complain