Kamala Harris was the acting President of the United States for 85 minutes; UPDATE: back to Biden

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
Didn’t read, again.

2013 join date - 119 messages. Agent is mad. The Ghost of @GOAT Squad Spokesman returns
:mjlol::mjlol:
Yea I'm annoyed with you because you came at me sideways for no reason. I even got profiles linked to other services under my avi so how the fukk Imma try to masquerade as an alt account. Use common sense. I didn't agree with your wild ass takes yesterday and don't agree with them now but I'm not coming at you crazy. How people supposed to get their post count up if this is how you respond when they disagree with you?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Didn’t read, again.

2013 join date - 119 messages. Agent is mad. The Ghost of @GOAT Squad Spokesman returns
:mjlol::mjlol:
Yea I'm annoyed with you because you came at me sideways for no reason. I even got profiles linked to other services under my avi so how the fukk Imma try to masquerade as an alt account. Use common sense. I didn't agree with your wild ass takes yesterday and don't agree with them now but I'm not coming at you crazy. How people supposed to get their post count up if this is how you respond when they disagree with you?
dude i am not reading your agent shyt. Refer to quote above.

Superstar
Daps
Perhaps the tweet would be clearer if it said first person with Asian ancestry to be president.

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
Now that I think about it I never actually heard Kamala mention anything about her Black side unless it was beneficial for her to mention it. :francis:

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK
:yeshrug: She's black and Asian....what's to get riled up about?

She's not denying her black side, seems she's just cooking with her Asian side for the headline.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
inauguration-day.gif

*in*
Does she dance everywhere?:dwillhuh:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
I remember Trump refused to do this because he didnt want Pence to temporarily be President even if it was only going to be a couple hours.:mjlol:
I remember that too.

Trump still got the colonoscopy but he elected not to go under anesthesia because he didn't want to transfer power to pence

:deadmanny:

Wow, I think I missed that story when it happened.
Think it was more than ego. Staffers and others have all said that Trump didn't read daily briefings or much of what was put in front of him to learn/know. He leaned on his inner circle to tell/explain what he wanted to know.

Could it be that he wasn't fully aware of the protocols and afraid that a silent coup d'etat would occur while he was asleep?

He had to have known that people working for him viewed him as a novice at best, a buffoon at worst.

Last edited: