*[BREAKING]*: Biden Withdraws From The 2024 Election, Endorses Kamala Harris For President of The United States

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Several posters on here reduce stances and arguments to "But her emails" rhetoric.
Regularly diverting attention away from Black People's material interests.
And they try to subvert any criticism as "Must be republican".

Anyone with some sense, (my god have some sense) should know that there are people
on here who are not engaging with any of this critically.

There are people IN THIS THREAD who watched a feeble, mush mouthed Biden
barely string together coherent sentences, defended him and then roundly denounced
bro the second Kamala Harris was announced as the new nominee.

These are spineless, ideology-less, liberal ideologues who's only goal in life is to "dunk" on people
not say anything of note or import.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
Several posters on here reduce stances and arguments to "But her emails" rhetoric.
Regularly diverting attention away from Black People's material interests.
And they try to subvert any criticism as "Must be republican".

Anyone with some sense, (my god have some sense) should know that there are people
on here who are not engaging with any of this critically.

There are people IN THIS THREAD who watched a feeble, mush mouthed Biden
barely string together coherent sentences, defended him and then roundly denounced
bro the second Kamala Harris was announced as the new nominee.

These are spineless, ideology-less, liberal ideologues who's only goal in life is to "dunk" on people
not say anything of note or import.
Partisanship is disgusting in all forms and can always be called out rather easily, the issue is that once you do you are going to have a being if very low conscientiousness responding* to you and they will be louder and more emotional than you and everything they say will be steeped in fallacy

Pom-pom waving partisan cheerleaders

*Edit: I used the word responding when I actually mean to say "reacting" - because what us happening within the low conscientious being is far from a thoughtful response but merely the words spewed from a chemical reaction within them (emotions)

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Am I nikka?!?

Yes.
JKqoHWy.png

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exactly, cheerleaders and the worst of part is they have a deeply contrived sense of morality.

They cannot connect the murders of Sandra Bland and Sonya Massey to the failure of
liberal policy.

They cannot see the issue with Israel because they don't care about them teaching our police
brutal tactics to subdue, capture and murder their fellow (African) Americans.

They cannot see the disgust in the rape, torture and brutal obliteration of Palestinians at the
hands of that very same IDF.

They cannot see the problem with mass incarceration, criminalizing drug use and bolstering
a candidate who fully and completely endorses all of that.

Everything is a disconnected point floating in space having no precedent, it seemingly materializes
out of thin air.

These are empty, soulless, devilish people playing kayfabe to "Goodness".
They are foxes who betray not just Black people but people the world over with their pretension
and ignorance.