LULAC (NAACP for Latinos) breaks 95 year tradition by endorsing Kamala Harris

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The project 2025 is a false flag created by a white think tank... You need to ask yourselves why these think tanks been investigated. They the ones that make the laws and it doesn't matter who you vote for they will still exist regardless :manny: even if you vote Kamala in out of fear there's no guarantee that these same policies created wont get implemented in Republican states when you not looking...:beli: we been living with these draconian laws since slavery it shouldn't make a difference...:beli:
:gucci:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Harris will continue letting brehitos flood the place, increasing their numbers and therefore voting power. This is a win win for THEM.

It also doesn't guarantee they will vote for her. We know a lot of them vote Republican.

Never forget

:sas2:

Black America getting lined up for the Nth time, and nikkas are excitedly bending over and spreading their cheeks for it because there is a "Black" face attached :francis:

Last edited:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yep.

This is the real reason why they are endorsing Kamala Harris. Latinos are afraid that Trump is going to deport all of their illegal cousins and uncles and close the border.

I agree with Trump on that. The one thing I agree with Trump about. Well, I also agree about our ally countries not paying enough into NATO and making the US the global police force without any thanks. But with that said....Trump is beyond trash. Even if you like one thing about Trump, there's 50 other things that are absolutely horrific. I can't believe we allowed him into office. We saw crazy and legitimized it.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
How am i supposed to do homework on the bothsides content YOU come across?

you expect me to hack your computer/phone?!?!?

:dahell:

photo-1662947190722-5d272f82a526

:russell: use your brain, search for yourself...

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
How do I Google the content you’ve been watching?

:gucci:

Google Search Query: Black people who do not like both political parties, Those who hate BOTHSIDES of the political spectrum

:dwillhuh: you dont know how to google something????

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Google Search Query: Black people who do not like both political parties, Those who hate BOTHSIDES of the political spectrum

:dwillhuh: you dont know how to google something????
That just gives me random content on the internet.

I asked to see the content YOU personally consume. Send me links to the stuff YOU watch/follow

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
That just gives me random content on the internet.

I asked to see the content YOU personally consume. Send me links to the stuff YOU watch/follow

:dwillhuh: jesus christ

look up "the black authority" or "African diaspora channel"

there's plenty more but i figure you'll find a way to downplay it so, good luck bruh...:francis: