GOP group cites the 1857 Dred Scot decision as why Kamala Harris is ineligible to run for President

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
And dont get it twisted that question did not come out of left field on him. He was prepared for it. And yall heard what he told his little private militia cult. Stand back, and stand by right?

And then he even followed through on the coup :mjlol:

The fact this a$$hole is still not in prison is more disturbing than anything.

Cause it shows whats clear breh is right the dems are not our savior. They just the lesser evil. Any advancement we get is only going to come the only way we ever got it. Out the mud. Anyone who thinks voting or not voting influences anything other than the election results needs to go pick up a fukkking history book.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I made a whole ass thread on dude.

He's intensely ignorant and the epitome of being smart-dumb (maybe not even that smart), but he's [unfortunately] Black. :whoa:

He's a depressed Amazon worker from NYC who's mad at the world. And he doesn't really care to think critically about why his life is shytty and can't get ahead.

And who are YOU???:leostare: y'all wanna call ME a cac... how much the DNC paying you "Bruh"

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
I made a whole ass thread on dude.

He's intensely ignorant and the epitome of being smart-dumb (maybe not even that smart), but he's [unfortunately] Black. :whoa:

He's a depressed Amazon worker from NYC who's mad at the world. And he doesn't really care to think critically about why his life is shytty and can't get ahead.
He admitted being Italian in a thread earlier today

I'm a millionaire
Wants 45 next to Hoffa ..
My brother is a millionaire supports Kamala
My pops is multi supports Kamala
We're Sicilian from lung block NYC.
Dude is a self admitted cac… there’s no way around it. Full blown cac agent out in the open.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
For those (and I expect a sizable handful and agents) familiar with the Dred Scot case, it's where the courts ruled Black people could never become citizens and that we "had no rights which the white man is bound to respect."

To be fair, the group also challenged the right of Vivek Ramaswamy and Nikki (NIMRATA :russ:) Haley to appear on Republican primary ballots, so they remain on code. :mjlol:

Ronald Reagan was also a former member of the group.
:francis:
“Former” because his dementia ridden ass is deader than fukk all, the piece of shyt loser, at least he got to temporarily forget that his wife had legendary wet mouth for the whole crew back in the day.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
And dont get it twisted that question did not come out of left field on him. He was prepared for it. And yall heard what he told his little private militia cult. Stand back, and stand by right?

And then he even followed through on the coup :mjlol:

The fact this a$$hole is still not in prison is more disturbing than anything.

Cause it shows whats clear breh is right the dems are not our savior. They just the lesser evil. Any advancement we get is only going to come the only way we ever got it. Out the mud. Anyone who thinks voting or not voting influences anything other than the election results needs to go pick up a fukkking history book.
Nobody views Dems as a Savior. And contrary to bothsider beliefs there is nothing wrong with lesser of two evils. They help keep the dogs at the door. The Far Right's issue is they really do look to dude as a Savior. They need saving but they're the ones that are constantly violent and making threats and pulling coups.

Picking a side doesn't mean the side you pick is perfect and folks look goofy anytime they take that angle to 'prove a point'.

I get a heavy bothsider vibe from your post. You're entitled to it but it's goofy in this day and age.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Reagan was a terrorist. Only now some 35 years later are people comfortable talking about it

Not Black folks. We were always comfortable talking about it.

I remember when that devil died and folks were giving platitudes and Peter Jennings on World News Tonight said “We need to ask Black people about their feelings on him.”

:wow:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
All I said in the original thread was that this is gonna go nowhere because copmala is a natural born American citizen irregardless... thats all I'm saying... :manny: /end thread

why are you calling her copmala? :gucci: your white savior been telling the media for a month now that she's poor on crime. ads claiming she bailed out criminals et-cetera.

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
Its always the republicans trying to stop people from using their right to vote, there are open about their hatred for voting rights and civil liberties. how can any sane black person support the republican party, people banning books on slavery , its shameful

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Its always the republicans trying to stop people from using their right to vote, there are open about their hatred for voting rights and civil liberties. how can any sane black person support the republican party, people banning books on slavery , its shameful

It's a defeatist mindset that compels one to support their oppressor.