GOP group cites the 1857 Dred Scot decision as why Kamala Harris is ineligible to run for President

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I dont know why this cac @ORDER_66 is even commenting on shyt

yall letting full blown self admitted cacs run agent interference on a "black" website...

shyt crazy

First I'm a c00n then I'm a tether now I'm a CAC...:mjlol: go sit ya fukking lying ass down :camby:

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
Ok and... :dahell: this shouldn't scare you they did this years ago it's the same shyt different day...:dwillhuh:
And it was disgusting years ago. The difference now is they already have damn near a supermajority on the supreme court.

Trump gets in he will keep stacking the lower courts and will very likely get that super majority and then some on the SC.

Literally giving these people who wont acknowledge blk people as human, let alone citizens the power to change the constitution it self.

This shyt hole country is fukked up enough as it is. I may not have much faith in the dems but im going to do everything i can to keep the side that has openly declared themselves the enemy in as little position of power as i possibly can.

Its not a perfect plan by any means, but it beats the alternative by a landslide.

We know the difference between a "boogie man" and a full blown monster when we see one.

Tair

Superstar
Daps
And it was disgusting years ago. The difference now is they already have damn near a supermajority on the supreme court.

Trump gets in he will keep stacking the lower courts and will very likely get that super majority and then some on the SC.

Literally giving these people who wont acknowledge blk people as human, let alone citizens the power to change the constitution it self.

This shyt hole country is fukked up enough as it is. I may not have much faith in the dems but im going to do everything i can to keep the side that has openly declared themselves the enemy in as little position of power as i possibly can.

Its not a perfect plan by any means, but it beats the alternative by a landslide.

We know the difference between a "boogie man" and a full blown monster when we see one.

šŸ’Æ

Rep

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
i know one thing that really fukking tickles me. Seeing the so called "party of law and order" mockingly refer to sis as "copmala" as an insult. :mjlol:

That, the mask off racism, we really seeing them dropping all pretenses. A clear hallmark of a DYING POLITICAL PARTY :umad:

Nothing left to lose :lupe:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

The DNC dont care bruh...:francis: they let the republicans get away with it... They had a chance to put dems on the court and RBG said no...:francis: The dems dont care...:francis: Your betting on a losing horse controlled opposition... shyt aint working no more...

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
The DNC dont care bruh...:francis: they let the republicans get away with it... They had a chance to put dems on the court and RBG said no...:francis: The dems dont care...:francis: Your betting on a losing horse controlled opposition... shyt aint working no more...
More like trying to run out the clock. They really are two wings of the same bird at the end of the day. Nothing to do but keep the ball out the overt nazi's hands and pray for a miracle. Again i know its not a perfect plan but its the best we got.

I have faith in my people's ability to make the best of what we got. We been doing it for 400+ years now.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I dont know why this cac @ORDER_66 is even commenting on shyt

yall letting full blown self admitted cacs run agent interference on a "black" website...

shyt crazy

I made a whole ass thread on dude.

He's intensely ignorant and the epitome of being smart-dumb (maybe not even that smart), but he's [unfortunately] Black. :whoa:

He's a depressed Amazon worker from NYC who's mad at the world. And he doesn't really care to think critically about why his life is shytty and can't get ahead.

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
This is what make america great again is really about. Make no mistake. :sas2:
Its what it was always about. The more emboldened ones never even tried to hide it. Might as well be shouting "make water fountains separate again".

Thats all this clown has ever done is play up to the crowd that looks over their shoulder before making a "n-joke" on the fantasy of being able to tell the joke boldly in the open with no consequences.

Thats why the muhfukka can get away with damn near anything. He is standing firm on giving them the one thing they really want from him at the end of the day.

Why u think the fakkit froze
whe asked to denounce white supremacy?

Ol genocide joe had no problem saying it with a straight face? The great orange lie has no qualms about spouting the most potent bullshyt.

He folded on that question because that is literally all he is to these people. The president who isnt afraid to be a racist fascist. It would literally have been the end of his campaign so instead of even feigning decency like his colleagues he doubled down on that shyt.

The fact he still lost after that, that whole insurrection shyt all came down to these racist scum coming to terms with the sobering reality that for the first time in the game, they no longer have the numbers advantage.