Kamala Harris was the acting President of the United States for 85 minutes; UPDATE: back to Biden

Renegade47

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
North South East West
Oh, so you’re just dumb as hell for no reason

Got it :unimpressed:
verbatim the headline says “Harris will be the 1st woman and Asian American
should read that she’s the first black female president but now that she’s in office no need to market her as black.
dikkhead.

im trying to draw attention to how they used her to get black votes. dont remember her being referred to as asian the entire campaign.

went on record saying she wont do shyt specifically for black people but went on record advocating for asian hate bill but wont advocate shyt about the injustices black people have been facing.

dumbass.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
People are stupid as fuk :what:.

Edit: I just seen it's nicole posting this so nevermind you posting this to say you agree. Let me just exit this thread before this can of worms is opened :mjpls:
Yes, as you should. At least you have the thinking ability to quit when you’re not ahead. Unlike the other brainwashed blavity babbling shills and Canadians.

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
2013 join date- 117 messages.

:francis:
polidyck alt
:gucci:Tf you talking about? I mostly post in the gaming sub. How about you engage with what I said instead of deploying lazy ad hominem. But I recall you being the same sister who showed their ass in that Zac Stacy thread so I'll let you do you. Politicians certainly pander and identify as whatever when it's advantageous but this ain't that. They made this headline because it would've been factually incorrect to say she was the first black.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
verbatim the headline says “Harris will be the 1st woman and Asian American
should read that she’s the first black female president but now that she’s in office no need to market her as black.
dikkhead.

im trying to draw attention to how they used her to get black votes. dont remember her being referred to as asian the entire campaign.

went on record saying she wont do shyt specifically for black people but went on record advocating for asian hate bill but wont advocate shyt about the injustices black people have been facing.

dumbass.

Repped

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:gucci:Tf you talking about? I mostly post in the gaming sub. How about you engage with what I said instead of deploying lazy ad hominem. But I recall you being the same sister who showed their ass in that Zac Stacy thread so I'll let you do you. Politicians certainly pander and identify as whatever when it's advantageous but this ain't that. They made this headline because it would've been factually incorrect to say she was the first black.
Didn’t read.
2013 join date and 118 messages.

imagine taking self professed adult “gamer” lurkers with suspiciously low post counts, of any serious intent. In black identity politics. Fukkin cacs.

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
Didn’t read.
2013 join date and 118 messages.

imagine taking self professed adult “gamer” lurkers with suspiciously low post counts, of any serious intent. In black identity politics. Fukkin cacs.
Yea and imagine being a woman caping for an athlete who senselessly beat the shyt out their girl in some twisted form of black "allegiance". And again, what does my post count have to do with what I'm saying? If you're so suspicious you could easily look at the content of my posts. I joined because other black members of a much larger forum invited me here. Damn. Stop deflecting.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin