Kamala Harris was the acting President of the United States for 85 minutes; UPDATE: back to Biden

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
Yaasssss girl yassss

giphy.gif

She looks like a white man with long hair here, especially when she shifts her weight and does that shoulder shimmy :russ:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
She looks like a white man with long hair here, especially when she shifts her weight and does that shoulder shimmy :russ:
Funny thing is, most of the civil rights leaders people revere were SUPER light skinned. That black and white photo shyt throws people off. A lot of people were passing.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
NGL last week's hit pieces on Kamala kinda make me wonder if they came from Biden's camp specifically because they knew this was coming. We literally had a week of negative stories on her, followed by today's "hey a woman is president for 85 minutes, hooray." Mind you I'll never believe Biden himself has issues with Harris, I think it's his camp of loyalists who seem keenly upset at any insinuation that their guy might not run again, looks frail, etc. A day of puff pieces on Kamala being president, or her making a big deal of it, would have been ugly for those guys so they ramped up the hit pieces to calm everything down. Makes sense...

Daps
NGL last week's hit pieces on Kamala kinda make me wonder if they came from Biden's camp specifically because they knew this was coming. We literally had a week of negative stories on her, followed by today's "hey a woman is president for 85 minutes, hooray." Mind you I'll never believe Biden himself has issues with Harris, I think it's his camp of loyalists who seem keenly upset at any insinuation that their guy might not run again, looks frail, etc. A day of puff pieces on Kamala being president, or her making a big deal of it, would have been ugly for those guys so they ramped up the hit pieces to calm everything down. Makes sense...

This is possible. I'm impressed. :ehh: