Kamala Harris trolling Trump on Truth Social

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Someone on twitter said campaign teams are just shytposters

They right
As long as they don't revive the juvenile antics à la Dark Brandon again. I recall when someone broke down the 'Let's Go Brandon'/Dark Brandon fiasco, I said, “That's the most facepalm-worthy thing I've ever heard from both camps. Both sides should be embarrassed.”

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

Kamala Harris Campaign Trolls Trump Where It Hurts The Most — On His Own Turf​

Kamala Harris’ campaign is trolling Donald Trump about crowd sizes. But to add insult to injury, it’s doing it on Truth Social.

The Kamala HQ page posted a picture of a packed arena at Philadelphia’s Temple University on Tuesday night, as the vice president and her newly announced running mate, Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz, made their first appearance together to a roaring audience.

“Harris rally vs. Trump rally,” the page posted on X, formerly Twitter, as well as on Trump’s Truth Social platform. “Same arena in Philly.”

“Yes, we posted this on Truth Social,” it added in another tweet.

The former president spoke at the same venue, Temple University’s Liacouras Center, on June 22.

He is notoriously fixated on crowd sizes and routinely boasts, often misleadingly, about the number of people he attracts.

President Joe Biden’s campaign joined Truth Social back in October, joking in its first post, “Well. Let’s see how this goes. Converts welcome!”

The account name was changed to Kamala HQ after Biden ended his presidential bid and endorsed Harris, who formally secured the Democratic nomination last week.

The Harris campaign announced Sunday it was launching “Republicans for Harris” as she seeks to attract GOP voters deterred by Trump’s candidacy.

Its account on Truth Social has 288,000 followers.

they gonna ban her account on truth social :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
dWvVip8.gif

UKVu0t8.gif