Kamala Harris was the acting President of the United States for 85 minutes; UPDATE: back to Biden

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Some of y’all Black folk love eating Ham and getting scammed.

Not me
You're not Black. You're a racist Trump supporter pretending.

Boycott :what: ? The execution of a thug by a racist cop who strong armed a Hindu for some cigarettes? Get the Fuk outta here. He wouldn't be dead if he wasn't about that life. We have to be more responsible for the choices we make because it affects all of us. These :devil:s are never going to give a fuk about you or me!

Why the fuk this idiot going to a fukking Trump rally acting like a buffoon. Oh wait...rich fags and George Soros are paying black people to act like jerks to make us look stupid. Keep fukking with these lizards trying to use dummies as media pawns while they get :obama: to :cape:for fukk boy shyt :coffee:

It's our fault police are murdering our people. Liberalism has destroyed the community for 40 years.

Worry about a black protester getting that work at a Trump KKK rally and stay silent and hold candles for victims of black terrorism in your own communities brehs:scust:

Marry and have children crazy fat black Hollywood bytches brehs

He needs to get that child support poppin ASAP

:rip: to the officer who died protecting the city of LA:to:
These filthy cop killing low lives need to be jailed or exterminated

:salute: to the hero who died in line of duty and prayers to his family

Prayers to Our Brothers and Sisters in LA being disenfranchised by theses bandits

:salute: President Trump
Get these fukkers out of our country:pacspit:

I agree with JD. We need to a National Stop
And Frisk campaign in the inner city in order to protect innocent Black children from being murdered by the gang banging race traitors and low life losers.

BurstWicks

All Star
Daps
for real though why he had to put the whole exact medical procedure on blast :dahell:

if he was out a week or 2 alright.. but for all of 85 minutes? Coulda just not said nothing instead of lettin the whole country know doctor shocktor was up in yo sphincter :dame:

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
I heard Obama’s mother had African American heritage in her family. He is more Blacker than people likes to admit.:yeshrug:
I guess, but I wouldn’t call this CAC a black woman

Or her CAC parents (which would be closer to black than her if you want to get technical)

360_obama_grandmother_1103.jpg

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Cool in a "oh that's cool" way but gotta say it's weird seeing the country still make a woman president a big deal solely because we haven't done it before. Multiple major countries have had female presidents or prime ministers. With Obama it made true sense historically because it was the first time a minority became president of his country.