Kamala Harris was the acting President of the United States for 85 minutes; UPDATE: back to Biden

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Yea and imagine being a woman caping for an athlete who senselessly beat the shyt out their girl in some twisted form of black "allegiance". And again, what does my post count have to do with what I'm saying? If you're so suspicious you could easily look at the content of my posts. I joined because other black members of a much larger forum invited me here. Damn. Stop deflecting.
Didn’t read, again.

2013 join date - 119 messages. Agent is mad. The Ghost of @GOAT Squad Spokesman returns
:mjlol::mjlol:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
What? People actually getting mad that a white outlet DOESN'T list Kamala as Black.

raw

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
In TLR it's all about fake outrage.
Oh, of course. But the danger in mischaracterizing this type of shyt is that it dilutes legit discussions about racism that need to happen. I could see how someone could mistake this as that but several of us have already explained the headline and yet you got folks doubling down. Is what is it is, I guess.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
What? People actually getting mad that a white outlet DOESN'T list Kamala as Black.

raw

New York Times
SUBSCRIBE
Black Like Kamala
Republican efforts to deny Senator Harris’s identity as an African-American and turn her into a noncitizen are destined to fail.

Aug. 14, 2020

:jbhmm:
She wasn’t even claiming being Asian until after 2019- when Asians called her out on it. Keep Fukkin lying.
  1. DEMOGRAPHICS
  2. ASIAN AMERICAN PACIFIC ISLANDER
Kamala Harris Has No Problem Being Black, But Why Doesn’t She Say Publicly She’s Part Asian?
Emil Guillermo
Jun 30, 2019

Kamala Harris Has No Problem Being Black, But Why Doesn’t She Say Publicly She’s Part Asian?

———-
“Harris, in turn, was raised to understand herself as a Black American. “My mother understood very well that she was raising two Black daughters. She knew that her adopted homeland would see Maya and me as Black girls, and she was determined to make sure we would grow into confident, proud Black women.”

Last edited:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Oh, of course. But the danger in mischaracterizing this type of shyt is that it dilutes legit discussions about racism that need to happen. I could see how someone could mistake this as that but several of us have already explained the headline and yet you got folks doubling down. Is what is it is, I guess.
Oh, I agree with everything you're saying.

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
So there's no Black Asians
:mjpls:But to the coli only Black people are those with only ADOS/FBA connection:mjgrin:
Also from the article
Harris, the daughter of an Indian mother and Jamaican father, had already reached a higher point in U.S. leadership than any woman or Asian American ever before her, and she is the first Black American to serve as vice president. Her rise has been hailed as an example of the future of the country that is becoming more diverse.