GOP group cites the 1857 Dred Scot decision as why Kamala Harris is ineligible to run for President

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
why are you calling her copmala? :gucci: your white savior been telling the media for a month now that she's poor on crime. ads claiming she bailed out criminals et-cetera.

Because he has a hate-boner for Democrats, and settled on the [false] belief that Kamala was locking up Black men at a frantic pace while she was DA of SF.

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
Nobody views Dems as a Savior. And contrary to bothsider beliefs there is nothing wrong with lesser of two evils. They help keep the dogs at the door. The Far Right's issue is they really do look to dude as a Savior. They need saving but they're the ones that are constantly violent and making threats and pulling coups.

Picking a side doesn't mean the side you pick is perfect and folks look goofy anytime they take that angle to 'prove a point'.

I get a heavy bothsider vibe from your post. You're entitled to it but it's goofy in this day and age.
Im a bothsider just in a more authentic sense. Im actually a pretty centered breh. In a perfect world i feel both parties could be useful in checking and balancing eachother. But i live in the real world and i fully understand the importance of getting the republican party, particularly in 2024 all the way out the paint.

So i guess im more "lesser of two evils" than those who disingenuously call themselves "bothsiders". Who are 99 out of 100 times just rightwing agents.

eta: and dont get it twisted even if im not impressed by dems, u will never hear me tell the lie that both sides are anything close to the same.

And no it's absolutely nothing wrong with picking the lesser of two evils. Thats just good common sense.

i just dont delude myself into thinking votes can be leveraged for reparations. One way or the other that is going to have to be fought for just like any other civil rights. And as it stands the potus can not just up and decide to put reparations into law. It doesnt work that way.

We should all be voting dem down ballot unless we want the party of fascism and racism writing the laws.

Last edited:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
I'm sickened by this democratic "purity" thing folks always look for today. MLK negotiated with Civil Rights Act with LBJ who called him a niqqer behind closed doors. MLK and others understood who they were dealing with....imperfect people and parties who were the lesser of two evils. That has ALWAYS been politics....mitigation. But today, idiots who have zero interest or curiosity in policy and politics in general use some Democrats purity with the sole intention of going
giphy.gif
to mask their political laziness.