Kamala Harris Says Yes to Immigration, but NO to Reparations

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
shyt, that’s 85% of the black population.

We’re easily the most manipulated and toyed with group on the planet because they know must of us are immature followers just looking for a good time.

Nothing will change.

Get your paper up.

Dap and Reputation.
:wow:

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
Now that the dust has settled I can say yes Black Americans deserve it. Hell Jews and Japanese got reparations several times over.

You may not need it but it is needed in the African American community. :yeshrug:

not gonna go for the black divisiveness and the YouTube grifters worshipping though. :hhh:

Bout time you post something that makes sense, my Haitian breh.
:ehh:

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
If these clowns were half as serious as the neck rolling reparations posts implied shyt would be way different in the community without government intervention

These dudes is just baby grifters talking shyt for daps instead of money

As usual, your moronic posts are illogical and fail to make ANY sense whatsoever. This one here is not exempt. Not the slightest surprised.
:mjlol:

Your fathers have failed you. Who raised you dumb ass nikkas?
:pachaha:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
You gone have to save yourself. If you not building right now and networking you lost. You will be left behind:ufdup:

Brotha what in the Hell does that mean, and why don’t Mexicans or Chinese have this “save yourself” disunified garbage ideology? That “save yourself” philosophy promotes disunity among our own, and is a tool of white supremacy!

Ya'll are both right

"Save yourself" in that we should only care about the affairs and build up black people as a whole
But remember white supremacy exists and that we have no allies. And stop looking for one because we all we got

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
For those "pull yourself up by your bootstraps" crowd i'm pretty sure black people, especially African Americans, were practicing group economics in the past and making great progress until they were sabotaged, stolen, locked, killed and even bombed by racists no different from those that are there today.

No ifs or buts, for all things we've been through, reparations are definitely owed.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Reparations is not happening. This country will never be for reparation. There are other economic policies that can help black people. The uplifting of black people doesn't stop with reparations and this idea that it did, was foolish. And in regards to immigration, these people are here. We can't just ignore them because you don't care about them.
Y’all know reparations is literally never going to happen right? Even if somehow y’all father figure Tariq became president :mjlol:
What do y’all have against Black Americans? And do you guys wish reparations won’t happen or is this just a declaration that you think it’ll never happen? :jbhmm:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Stay tuned.

Once election fever wears off and reality sets back in, it’s going to be a lot of quiet muthafukkas around here.

I got a list.

post your list now then:stopitslime:

Ain’t know one expecting them in 4 years to change or reverse 400 years of fukked up shyt.

All the main thing I really wanted them to do was stop the bullshyt Trump caused and then repair it.

It’s gonna be the motherfukkers in the NEXT ELECTION that’s gonna have to really be the ones to make the biggest changes.

And I’m sorry, I have no faith it’s gonna be a Republican. In my opinion and if it was up to me, they wouldn’t see the White House for the next 24 years:camby:

Not trynna be disrespectful or confrontational but man..... we gotta stop pretending that removing Trump by any means necessary wasn’t what needed to be done

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
1000 dollar fines for not wearing a mask should take care of that inflation problem