Kamala Harris Says Yes to Immigration, but NO to Reparations

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
You're right...America showed it has trillions of dollars it can access...and what was the amount paid?

$600.

Are people of color deserving of reparations? OF COURSE. 400 years of abominable treatment by America. A country that we had a huge hand in building. But realistically, is it likely to happen. And if it does, what's the likelihood that the amount would be insulting?

Still, there needs to be a committee assigned to this issue. Checks just sent out? Ehhhh, not likely. But what about grants or super low interest loans for businesses, free schooling, tax credits, etc? Something needs to be done. But just sending out checks of who knows what amount (not to mention exactly WHO it is distributed to), just doesn't seem feasible. And don't send me a check for $600 talkin about this is for 400 years of demonic treatment.
you're stawmanning into shyt i never discussed in here.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
i searched through his post for things and found no proof. I searched for countries, food, family, ethnicities, travel, events, etc and could not find him claim an non american ethnicity:unimpressed:

I assumed his name was short for The nikka, Nigerian never crossed my mind.

But looking at his attitude towards reparations, it makes sense.

Retired Account

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
I assumed his name was short for The nikka, Nigerian never crossed my mind.

But looking at his attitude towards reparations, it makes sense.

He is pan African but i could not find anything in his post history that suggest he is Nigerian. I disagree with his point but I doubt he is an immigrant.

i did a similar search on my facebook friend's list and found all my nigerian friends.

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
these 11 million illegals have lived and worked for here for years. give them their citizenship :yeshrug:. more tax dollars helps the whole country.

those tax dollars could very well help reparations get passed as well in the future.

They'd have to pay them correctly then. The system is fueled by cheap labor.

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
You're right...America showed it has trillions of dollars it can access...and what was the amount paid?

$600.

Are people of color deserving of reparations? OF COURSE. 400 years of abominable treatment by America. A country that we had a huge hand in building. But realistically, is it likely to happen. And if it does, what's the likelihood that the amount would be insulting?

Still, there needs to be a committee assigned to this issue. Checks just sent out? Ehhhh, not likely. But what about grants or super low interest loans for businesses, free schooling, tax credits, etc? Something needs to be done. But just sending out checks of who knows what amount (not to mention exactly WHO it is distributed to), just doesn't seem feasible. And don't send me a check for $600 talkin about this is for 400 years of demonic treatment.

That access to those trillions came from a loan from the federal reserve that you’re going to have to pay back. With interest. Every time the country “accesses” money it signs your name to the promissory note. If the country borrows trillions more to pay reparations, who’s gonna pay that back? You’d basically have to find a way to exempt Black people from paying back into that loan, and how you gonna do that? Exempt us ADOS from taxes? And do you think any of this is actually going to happen? Whites are letting other white people starve. The only way you’re going to get reparations is when you’re strong enough to respond when you make your demand for reparations and the crakkka says “or what?”

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
you're stawmanning into shyt i never discussed in here.
What? Your point was America has the money to pay reparations, we just saw it with the stimulus checks. I did address your point saying yeah, but the amount paid in the stimulus was $600. That would be an insult if the amount for "reparations" was anywhere close to being that low. The rest of the stuff I said wasn't specifically directed at you.

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
I bet you do,It probably look like this
x41USv.gif

giphy.gif

tumblr_mnh8enFRW61r2pz7go3_500.gifv

:russ: yo what movie is this from again