So I'll say it: Are we sure we want to give Kamala Harris this free pass?

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
I don't have kids, but I feel so bad for little Black kids that are being sabotaged by their dumb ass parents. These foreigners come over here already with racial slurs against us and make sure their kids feel the same way.

We tell our kids to bow down to these b*stards and always fight for them. The integration mentality needs to be wiped out.

Interesting that you brought up kids, I had a white coworker recently praise her school district for respecting the Indian children and pronouncing their names correctly.

Meanwhile, our Black children who were BORN here don't even get the respect of a human being, let alone as a US citizen.

fukking hell man.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
So, in this case, there is really no other viable solution for them to go with. They backed themselves against the wall, knowing Biden was unfit but fighting it until this late in the election period.
:mjlol: Don't tell me you believe this. Those 'top donors,' the ones who made the call to give Biden the boot, were fully aware of his condition. You think billionaires and such don't have eyes everywhere? They only relented once the Dem rank and file noticed his condition.

You must bribe politicians to get them to vote for you. If not they will look to someone else willing to bribe them.
So all them millions raised by bp will garner some economic gains for bp? :skip:

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
:mjlol: Don't tell me you believe this. Those 'top donors,' the ones who made the call to give Biden the boot, were fully aware of his condition. You think billionaires and such don't have eyes everywhere? They only relented once the Dem rank and file noticed his condition.

So all them millions raised by bp will garner some economic gains for bp? :skip:
Did you read what I wrote, or rushed in and decided to make a point that makes no sense. When did I mention anything about what the Billionaires were doing? What does Billionaires have to do with the laws on how Campaign finance must be handled? Also, when did I make any statement that implies they did not know what was going on.

I suggest you re-read what I wrote, because it seems you have not. I explicitly stated they are in this position, because the Democratic party tried to fight against him being removed, when it was very evident he was unfit for his position. No where in my post did I even mention anything about Billionaires and their actions.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Did you read what I wrote, or rushed in and decided to make a point that makes no sense. When did I mention anything about what the Billionaires were doing? What does Billionaires have to do with the laws on how Campaign finance must be handled? Also, when did I make any statement that implies they did not know what was going on.

I suggest you re-read what I wrote, because it seems you have not. I explicitly stated they are in this position, because the Democratic party tried to fight against him being removed, when it was very evident he was unfit for his position. No where in my post did I even mention anything about Billionaires and their actions.
I was (rather explicitly) responding to this sort of 'Oopsie, things just got away from them :manny:' undercurrent to your post by reminding us of the real movers and shakers in both major political parties: billionaire donors.

The parties themselves don't make decisions. If they did, we'd see different outcomes (read: candidates) on the Dem side.

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
I was (rather explicitly) responding to this sort of 'Oopsie, things just got away from them :manny:' undercurrent to your post by reminding us of the real movers and shakers in both major political parties: billionaire donors.

The parties themselves don't make decisions. If they did, we'd see different outcomes (read: candidates) on the Dem side.
Where did I state anything that gave you that impression? I was very direct in labeling the blame where it belongs, on the Democratic party and their actions in trying to obscure his condition. I also pointed out that they can not just hand the Biden/Harris campaign money over to the next candidate. Doing that is against the law. They would have to reimburse every giver, if Harris or Biden are not on the ticket. Returning that money would take a lot of time, that they squandered by trying to obscure Biden's mental frailties.

So again, they are in this situation by their own actions. Nothing the Billionaires can do, gets around the actual Campaign Finance Laws.

Nokids

Promise if I have a seed imma guide him right
Daps
Reppin
Would you rather auntie with no kids vibes or your racist ass boss. I couldn’t even imagine another 4 years with Trump.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Nothingthe Billionaires can do, gets around the actual Campaign Finance Laws.
:skip: You believe that?

I literally quoted you.

So, in this case, there is really no other viable solution for them to go with. They backed themselves against the wall, knowing Biden was unfit but fighting it until this late in the election period.
And that's because the billionaire donors wanted it that way. They were interrupted by public opinion while trying to re-install their puppet (bc, again, who's been running our govt all this time?).

It's important to lay this out clearly, otherwise we miss the message.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Topic damn near 100 posts and not one of them is just a list of progressive policy that'll give you reason to vote for Harris. Typical. :coffee:

And then if we do you dipshyts will say "but what is she doing exclusively for black people!?" while continuing to push whatever false "FBA" narrative of her is convenients to yalls pursuit of getting black voters out the way so white people can choose our government like a bunch of Uncle Tom c00ns. Being the militant reparations advocates yall are of course...

You can quit with the bullshyt concern trolling, conservac00n. She's obviously the liberal candidate with the liberal policy agenda. Everyone already knows you and your sorry pro-Trump clique's predictable flowchart talking points.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
All fair points. Still, the Democrats have no one else they can put up immediately since all of that money has been put into the Biden campaign. The only other person who can use that campaign money is Harris, since she is on the ticket. If they ran an ad hock primary and she lost, all of that money would have to be returned to the givers, and then re-sent to the new candidate. All of that is a logistic nightmare, and may not be possible to complete before the election.

They "backed themselves into a wall" as the poll numbers, donation money, and hype around this woman among every demographic besides white men and Tariq Nasheed is skyrocketing to the moon.

:mjlol:

You come from FBA ADOS hashtag world don't you?

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Every 4 years we fall for this

“Everyone’s gonna die if we don’t win the most important election of our lifetimes”

Meanwhile ppl still live and die and Lebron signs another $200m dollar contract and we debate who’s the goat, argue about the next social media uproar and complain about complaining

Y’all don’t get tired of this fearful living???

You are either 12 years old or have literally never done anything in your life.

You think laws and the government doesn't impact or benefit you because you co-exist with rich people?

I can guarantee your quality of life has been and is being facilitated in some way by laws and policies that LIBERALS fought for and that conservatives wish to undercut, underfund, or eliminate entirely and you have no idea.

And are you just gonna forget that covid ravaged this nation more than anywhere else on Earth and millions of people actually did die due to the brazen corrupt incompetence of dear ole Trump?

Nothing more telling than when someone in 2024 calls any criticism of Trump fearmongering as if the fool wasn't a disastrous coup running, pandemic ignoring President already. Yall can quit the charade.

You're one of these ignorant passive Trump supporters who has no idea how government works act all and I guess has to see Trump win, watch Project 2025 happen, watch a Supreme court dismantle federal law, so that you can feel it and know how important voting is.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
I don't have kids, but I feel so bad for little Black kids that are being sabotaged by their dumb ass parents. These foreigners come over here already with racial slurs against us and make sure their kids feel the same way.

We tell our kids to bow down to these b*stards and always fight for them. The integration mentality needs to be wiped out.

Lmao. Raise your own Uncle Tom kids to politically align themselves with yee haw cac redneck conservatives that will strip away all black rights because "foreigners!!! Non-fBas!" c00n ass nikkas trying to sound like thoughtful militants stfu.

The greatest threat to black people is the Republican Party, the conservative supreme court, red white and blue Uncle Clarence Thomas, and the Donald Trump white Christian fascist agenda. Not damn Latino immigrants. Take massa dikk out your mouth.

Can't wait to watch you aspiring cac anti-immigrant republic00n nutjobs cry over massa getting beat by a Jamaican lady.

Hov

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You are either 12 years old or have literally never done anything in your life.

You think laws and the government doesn't impact or benefit you because you co-exist with rich people?

I can guarantee your quality of life has been and is being facilitated in some way by laws and policies that LIBERALS fought for and that conservatives wish to undercut, underfund, or eliminate entirely and you have no idea.

And are you just gonna forget that covid ravaged this nation more than anywhere else on Earth and millions of people actually did die due to the brazen corrupt incompetence of dear ole Trump?

Nothing more telling than when someone in 2024 calls any criticism of Trump fearmongering as if the fool wasn't a disastrous coup running, pandemic ignoring President already. Yall can quit the charade.

You're one of these ignorant passive Trump supporters who has no idea how government works act all and I guess has to see Trump win, watch Project 2025 happen, watch a Supreme court dismantle federal law, so that you can feel it and know how important voting is.
Real question: How old are you?

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps
Not a fan of Kamala but seriously, what other play is there?
You can run Kai Cenat against Trump, I'd have to vote for him at this point.
As far as people acting like Kamala is this super dope candidate, all I'll say about that is if she wins, she needs to personally go and lay flowers at Sonya Massey's grave.