Kamala Harris Says Yes to Immigration, but NO to Reparations

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
I can see it happening somehow, just not in my lifetime.

and I've made peace with that

the thing is to instill that into the next generation to keep the fight going.
Why do people even think we'll ever get reparations :patrice:and why do y'all think these politicians gonna save black folks

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
that requires working with poor black people

something most people ITT ain't about,.

Well it has to start somewhere. We are poor everywhere and don't even own our own homeland. Floating through life on someone else's agenda. Our fate is not our own.

The government is not coming to help. We have to do it ourselves. And for those country first people, black people being better increases the creative industries and technological advancement for everyone. Got too many blind people running around dictating which way traffic should flow.

That doesn't sit right with me.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
c00ns...

7301455-1990036191-tumblr_ozwckvYf8E1wstc5to2_400.gifv

c00n for telling black folks to look after themselves?:russ: nikkas like you LOST:mjlol:

I LOVE how y'all so quick to call dudes c00ns but don't provide no alternatives. What alternatives do we have??:mjgrin::patrice:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
And to be clear, we can have things cleaned up within three generations. By the time we are ready to pass on, our descendants will be controlling and owning their own fates.

SuavePrince

All Star
Daps
Black people as a whole will never collectively be in the upper echelons of wealth. It won't happen. We will be saying the same crap in 2050. You just have to do for yourself and your family bro. Even though I agree with ya :yeshrug:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
It’s not a matter of whether or not you’ll make a way. It is money that is owed you, a debt to cover an historical theft that is at the heart of the condition in which all black men and women live in.

:unimpressed:

Republican, Democrat, it don't fukkin matter for 160 years they've wiggled their way out of giving it to us.

I'm sorry but I'm done holding my breath.

Last edited:

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
Black people as a whole will never collectively be in the upper echelons of wealth. It won't happen. We will be saying the same crap in 2050. You just have to do for yourself and your family bro. Even though I agree with ya :yeshrug:
Give it another 200-400 years. We'll be fine then

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
The real reparations are going to come by us doing for ourselves in solidarity. Coming together and doing the work required to one day have our own society, economy, government, land, etc. Even if it doesn't come to fruition in our lifetime.

The white man has no interest in assisting with that, nor should he. His priority is making sure he and his people remain on top. Same goes for the asian, the arab, etc.

Life is a competition. You got to want to win out here.

But unfortunately, a lot of us don't have this understanding.