Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
An owed debt is a handout now? :mjlol:

These immigrants are something else. :mjlol:

I told y'all a lot of them share the same ideology as conservative CAC. :mjpls:

Or some of us decided to say "fukk the White man" and take matters into our own hands.

But y'all don't see it that way. Keep begging Massa for what's owed to you instead of just doing it.

Who's really the :mjpls: ?

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

These are the same immigrants that took the handout from the U.S. White Man after we built the wealth of this country for free. :mjpls: The same immigrants that took the handout from the U.S. White Man after we made if safe for them to come over. :mjpls:

They took the handout from foreign CAC and abandon their homeland instead of building up their own country. :sas2:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
These are the same immigrants that took the handout from the U.S. White Man after we built wealth of this country for free. :mjpls: The same immigrants that took the handout from the U.S. White Man after we made if safe for them to come over. :mjpls:

They took the handout from foreign CAC and abandon their homeland instead of building up their own country. :sas2:

Is he an immigrant?

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
Reparations has never been a big deal for me because I was always determined to make a way.
I’m against it.
Reparations is not happening. This country will never be for reparation. There are other economic policies that can help black people. The uplifting of black people doesn't stop with reparations and this idea that it did, was foolish. And in regards to immigration, these people are here. We can't just ignore them because you don't care about them.
I like both messages above.

Reading in this thread then seeing these two responses gave the idea that reparations would possibly divide us even more.

Reparations don’t stop our grieving. We’ll just be black with a few dollars until we build and create for long term monetizing. That means educate. Young and old. Ignorance and naivety have no seat in the black community.

You can also save self by building a team within community.

We just gotta do better. We know better. We gotta DO. WE is all of us because anything that one black person does represents our whole image. Like it or not. Words and opinion spread like fire and ruin like disease, IE Hollywood depictions of the Black American.

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
More important stuff like making sure immigrants can feel cushy. I get it.

these 11 million illegals have lived and worked for here for years. give them their citizenship :yeshrug:. more tax dollars helps the whole country.

those tax dollars could very well help reparations get passed as well in the future.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not even 1 day and you guys can't fukking help yourselves.

:beli:

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
don't listen to these anti-reparations clowns. they don't want black american (fba/ados) people to get reparations. It's like we're back in 2017 with these posts. The pandemic showed yall America has trillions of dollars they can pull out of they ass overnight. If you're against reparations and you're so confident they won't happen just get out the way, and go practice you're group economics forex schemes.
You're right...America showed it has trillions of dollars it can access...and what was the amount paid?

$600.

Are people of color deserving of reparations? OF COURSE. 400 years of abominable treatment by America. A country that we had a huge hand in building. But realistically, is it likely to happen. And if it does, what's the likelihood that the amount would be insulting?

Still, there needs to be a committee assigned to this issue. Checks just sent out? Ehhhh, not likely. But what about grants or super low interest loans for businesses, free schooling, tax credits, etc? Something needs to be done. But just sending out checks of who knows what amount (not to mention exactly WHO it is distributed to), just doesn't seem feasible. And don't send me a check for $600 talkin about this is for 400 years of demonic treatment.