Trump still too scared to debate Kamala Harris

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
By saying he gains nothing you're implying the campaign is about him personally and not the country..
You're also implying he's above debating poltical opponents which would be a first for the usa. That's a terrible look.

Undecided voters and those in swing states could either make or break his campaign in a debate.
He needs to say what he's been saying about her live to her face and let the people decide.

He's agreed to a debate on safe spacd FoxNewe because he'll be allowed to scream and shout and not be fact checked..
:mjlol:
Yeah, threads and posts like this are what convince me Trump is going to win again. Because clearly people don't know what Trump is, even after 9 years of his bullshyt.

I'm not implying the campaign is about him...it IS about him, not America. He's a despot and I don't think he could have made it more clear. Even if we don't look at him from the lens of politics, Trump could not be more of a narcissist. Why would the Trump campaign be about anything but him? Because he says MAGA? Look at the forest for the trees.

In case you missed it, Trump has been a lot of firsts in US history. Nothing he has done since 2015 is normal for American politics; he's been an anomaly since day 1.

His strategists know the undecided are waiting. He's still riding the wave of a literal assassination attempt on him and the bump Kamala had by being the nominee erased that, but evidently it hasn't lasted too long.

If he's agreed to a debate, on his terms, that is not something Kamala wants. I don't know if you watched the primaries from 5 years ago, but she got her ass handed to her in debates. I'm not going to pretend Trump is as sophisticated as Tulsi Gabbard, but if he goes at Kamala even half as hard, she's cooked....ESPECIALLY on a FOX platform.

I have a feeling we're repeating history right now. Like Hilary, Trump is attacking Kamala on things from being a woman to being black. People are getting outraged and calling him this and that. Like Hilary, people think Kamala will wipe the floor with him in a debate. Like Hilary, we're assuming because Kamala did better in polls a week ago, she'll be fine two months from now. This is not 2020. There is no pandemic to pin on him and clearly he has a resurgence of his base and establishment GOP.

We aren't taking Trump seriously and that's exactly what will lead to a victory for him. I hate Biden as president, but at least he knew what Trump is and how serious of a threat he is. He's just too fukking old to do anything about it.

You guys can call him a p*ssy and all that shyt. But he's talked about sexually assaulting women openly, has said and done racist shyt, is responsible for millions of deaths in a global pandemic, has been convicted of crimes, and survived an assassination attempt. The man won't flinch at being called weird. Do something else.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Smart-Select-20240803-072222-Chrome.jpg

Smart-Select-20240803-072238-Chrome.jpg

Smart-Select-20240803-072103-Chrome.jpg

Daps
Kamala should press but not too much.

Main thing for her is campaigning across the Midwest and flippable states like NC, AZ, GA etc. She should let it be clear that she WANTS to debate but don't get bogged down on the topic.

Do NOT pick Shapiro. If Kamala was Gretchen Whitmer...maybe that works but she needs someone more "different" from her. Walz, Kelly etc., would bring a lot more balance to her campaign. And East Coast Jewish guy doesn't help her enough. Good for fundraising but pointless if you're actually trying to win. I really hope Kamala is smart enough to not get locked into PA. She can win that state with his endorsement.

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

I think she can win easily with this approach. Address inflation, immigration, and her blackness head on and take that attack from trump.

If she can get trump to meltdown and tantrum-the election is in the bag for her.

Crude

Superstar
Daps
It was all good a few weeks ago when he thought he was going to be facing an older Joe Biden with diminished wits.

Now he’s the old man and realizes his age and style of debate likely wouldn’t play favorably against Kamala.

He can’t sit up there and hurl insults at her questioning her race, intelligence, her not passing the bar, being the border czar, etc without looking like he’s attacking a woman which will not play favorably for moderates and people on the fence.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Do NOT pick Shapiro. If Kamala was Gretchen Whitmer...maybe that works but she needs someone more "different" from her. Walz, Kelly etc., would bring a lot more balance to her campaign. And East Coast Jewish guy doesn't help her enough. Good for fundraising but pointless if you're actually trying to win. I really hope Kamala is smart enough to not get locked into PA. She can win that state with his endorsement.
Agree. I think reluctance/resistance to jewish person on the ticket would be greater than for Black person.
Gore / Bush election snags were related to Joe Lieberman being Gore's running mate. To what extent I'm not sure. BUT, Gore lost his home state despite being the former Senator, coming from a politically connected family, and carrying the state TWICE as Clinton/Gore ticket.

Had he won TN, he would have won the election.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I think she can win easily with this approach. Address inflation, immigration, and her blackness head on and take that attack from trump.

If she can get trump to meltdown and tantrum-the election is in the bag for her.

Zero reason for her to address her blackness.

The majority of people don’t care about that. Just let Trump say a bunch racist shyt and have her just point it out.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Kamala should press but not too much.

Main thing for her is campaigning across the Midwest and flippable states like NC, AZ, GA etc. She should let it be clear that she WANTS to debate but don't get bogged down on the topic.

Agree. I think reluctance/resistance to jewish person on the ticket would be greater than for Black person.
Gore / Bush election snags were related to Joe Lieberman being Gore's running mate. To what extent I'm not sure. BUT, Gore lost his home state despite being the former Senator, coming from a politically connected family, and carrying the state TWICE as Clinton/Gore ticket.

Had he won TN, he would have won the election.
Voters don’t care about the Middle East