Kamala Harris Says Yes to Immigration, but NO to Reparations

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
Reparations is not happening. This country will never be for reparation. There are other economic policies that can help black people. The uplifting of black people doesn't stop with reparations and this idea that it did, was foolish. And in regards to immigration, these people are here. We can't just ignore them because you don't care about them.
Shut up goofy!!

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
don't listen to these anti-reparations clowns. they don't want black american (fba/ados) people to get reparations. It's like we're back in 2017 with these posts. The pandemic showed yall America has trillions of dollars they can pull out of they ass overnight. If you're against reparations and you're so confident they won't happen just get out the way, and go practice you're group economics forex schemes.

Johnny Kilroy

79 points in 1 quarter
Daps
Reppin
the midrange
11 million of these musty, dirty, bat eating, crusty toed bytches are on their way to impede FBA progress.

Statements like that above disqualify you, personally, from deserving reparations because you have taken on the characteristics of your oppressor. You talk like a typical racist white man. You are so much like him you don't even realize it, even taking on his willful ignorance. An assimilated black man shouldn't even be using the word reparations. Your thoughts, words and actions seem to be those of a typical American. Should we build more border walls? :mjpls: Might as well wear a MAGA hat and be consistent.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
https://www.catalyst.org/research/buying-power/

White 76.2% 81.7% $13.2 trillion 39.5%
Black 13.4% 8.9% $1.4 trillion 48.1%
Asian 6.3% 7.1% $1.2 trillion 89.5%
Latinx13 18.6% 10.7% $1.7 trillion 69.1%

Plus I can look at nikkas instagrams,feet,hair and neck and see collectively we have enough disposable income to put towards nation building as a collective if we wanted to:martin:. But its a mute point since you don't need trillions to start somewhere,this is what I mean by black people don't want to sacrifice. We'd rather be comfortable in the white mans zoo than leave and make our own way. Goes to show how deep the brainwashing goes,we truly don't know our value. If you did you wouldn't be begging for reperations. We would simply make demands,when they say no,we would go show how quickly we can make another location great like we made america. America would be Canada without black people,irrelevant:martin:.
I agree, except I don't think we're where we need to be discipline or money wise. I doubt those stats are accurate. Asians (possibly Latinos) have more money than stated, they just don't blow it on bullshyt, so it wouldn'tshow up here. Sadly, I would bet on money showing up before the discipline :francis:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
don't listen to these anti-reparations clowns. they don't want black american (fba/ados) people to get reparations. It's like we're back in 2017 with these posts. The pandemic showed yall America has trillions of dollars they can pull out of they ass overnight. If you're against reparations and you're so confident they won't happen just get out the way, and go practice you're group economics forex schemes.
i get what you're saying, and i mostly agree.....but lets not act like the govt doesnt print money.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
that requires working with poor black people

something most people ITT ain't about,.
:russ:

Black people still don't have power to punish the people who lead us to the trick bag. They are wiping the crumbs off of their face and still showing up to our dinner table for more food.

Black people in every city and block need to start a fund to build the business they need for the community. Shake down these foreigners operating in their community and not putting 15% back into the community. Attack the school board's discriminatory policies against our children's education.

We don't know the power we have once we're united, because we don't operate as a group when it matters.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
yall keep bringing this stuff up like they ever offered black people anything of substance
both of them already said foh asking for reparations (before election)
biden has his black plan but nothing in there moves me personally
and jim clybourn is talking about making lift every voice a national anthem song as a contribution to black people
the bar of expectations is low as fukk
i'm honestly not expecting shyt but to have a better president than Trump :yeshrug: