Kamala Harris Says Yes to Immigration, but NO to Reparations

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Please stop talking :mjlol:
Reparations is at the absolute minimum is $10T. We're worth less than $5k(that's pre-covid), there's no way we can buy AND develop land(that requires additional $) en masse.
Ppl say reparations is a fantasy, but propose all these fantasy ass solutions to Black Americans problems.

:francis:

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
You’re just gonna undermine the work that the ADOS movement has been putting in? You could join the fight. Everyone wanted black Americans to join the fight against trump and to vote him out, but when it come to reparations everyone wants to give up easily.

focus on something that’s actually tangible, those white people ain’t giving y’all no money. All those Twitter hashtags have done and will continue to do nothing. Tariq and nem are leading you to an empty room.

Daps
I don’t really understand the shock of LGBT getting something from the government. Gay rich white men are still rich white men. The gayness doesn’t make them less white. They had the power and funds to back candidates.

And what policies are dems doing for gay people that puts them ahead of us? Marriage? We already had that, and half of us are GMB. Trans rights? Are those rights getting them more money?

Folks are really expecting politicians to just do the right thing for the fukk of it. Until those black millionaires and 6 figure earners start funding campaigns, don’t expect anything to happen. Even poor white people get ignored by wealthy white people. Are they running to develop Appalachia, and save them?

Any time a politician even mentions a black agenda, white people won’t vote for them. So they can’t just come out and say “black”. You create policy that benefits black people, but doesn’t look like you’re targeting them. That is how politics works.

We are SO emotional, and don’t operate in a pragmatic fashion. We always have to shout from the rooftops, and get attention to feel satisfied. That is what makes us look like we’re victimizing ourselves.

Those Hispanic business owners WENT to the candidates and got their results. But when it’s is, it’s a bunch of “activists” who don’t accomplish anything, and just keep posting on social media, as if pictures and statements yield results.

Daps
don't listen to these anti-reparations clowns. they don't want black american (fba/ados) people to get reparations. It's like we're back in 2017 with these posts. The pandemic showed yall America has trillions of dollars they can pull out of they ass overnight. If you're against reparations and you're so confident they won't happen just get out the way, and go practice you're group economics forex schemes.

So if we keep asking, one day they’ll just give in? If we withhold our vote, somebody gets elected regardless, and that candidate could have policies that make our situation worse, or other policies that could hurt people in general including us, yet we didn’t vote.

So how do we make this happen?

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
reparations are necessary but why the belief that they will change everything?

Anyone that is going to be upwardly mobile already has goals and a plan of action so them gaining capital will benefit them much more than just the person waiting on money to make the change.

There's a ton of people who got the federal aid money last year and didn't improve their situation at all. use them as a case study of what might be.

Before restitution is made. People would need to be organized and informed and have a plan of action or the money will just be spent without changing the make up of American society.

Ppl say reparations is a fantasy, but propose all these fantasy ass solutions to Black Americans problems.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
I don’t really understand the shock of LGBT getting something from the government. Gay rich white men are still rich white men. The gayness doesn’t make them less white. They had the power and funds to back candidates.

And what policies are dems doing for gay people that puts them ahead of us? Marriage? We already had that, and half of us are GMB. Trans rights? Are those rights getting them more money?

Folks are really expecting politicians to just do the right thing for the fukk of it. Until those black millionaires and 6 figure earners start funding campaigns, don’t expect anything to happen. Even poor white people get ignored by wealthy white people. Are they running to develop Appalachia, and save them?

Any time a politician even mentions a black agenda, white people won’t vote for them. So they can’t just come out and say “black”. You create policy that benefits black people, but doesn’t look like you’re targeting them. That is how politics works.

We are SO emotional, and don’t operate in a pragmatic fashion. We always have to shout from the rooftops, and get attention to feel satisfied. That is what makes us look like we’re victimizing ourselves.

Those Hispanic business owners WENT to the candidates and got their results. But when it’s is, it’s a bunch of “activists” who don’t accomplish anything, and just keep posting on social media, as if pictures and statements yield results.
Those Hispanic business owners did what ADOS should be doing collectively. And that’s forcing the hand of these politicians. When black bluecheck brunchers and the black boule started to browbeat black Americans into voting Dem, without expecting intangibles, then no true results will come to fruition. When the brunch crowd just tells black ppl to shutup and form fantasy PoC coalitions, everyone but black Americans ends up benefiting. The dem party is a big tent. And there will be winners and losers under that tent. I just wish the anti fba/ADOS crowd would just be honest and say this, instead of trying to shame skeptical black Americans for being very rightfully skeptical.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
I think that's why I'm so down on it tho. When I hear these nikkas talking about what immigrants and lgbtq getting and then say "What about reparations?" I always wonder what the fukk are they doing to help the black community.

Does this country owe us? Absolutely. Slavery has been abolished for nearly 160 years and these crackas have found every reason under the sun to not give it to us.

I'm very active in my community. When I got out of the Navy, I was apart of a committee to have the school district rebuild my old elementary school and community center. And I go to that community center every weekend to help volunteer.

I'm just over asking the government for handouts.

A debt paid is not a handout.

It’s what is owed, and it needs to have interest added to it.

We ain’t asking the government for shyt but what they owe us.

Daps

So IMMEDIATELY we are seeing this Indian woman look out for Indians like herself. 11 million of these musty, dirty, bat eating, crusty toed bytches are on their way to impede FBA progress. Just a reminder to the dumb mf’s who like to think that illegal immigration does not hurt FBA’s.

On the other hand they’re telling black Americans to not ask for solutions to our decades long problems that have been directly attributed to the devious actions of the US government.

African American Wealth May Fall to Zero by 2053

Family at 8am today the campaign promise imposed on black people by the Democratic shills all across the internet to “get Trump out of office” was met...., so what in the fukk do y’all expect from them now?

@♛ ★ ⋯ Éminence grise

Keep in mind that the people in the first video of REAL black men would be labeled “Trump Supporters” by the tagged “ONLINE PERSONALITY” (hence I did not say a black person) in an attempt to dismiss their legitimate concerns with the Democratic Party’s approach to solving black issues. If this mf is actually black then he needs to answer for this shyt! Why in the fukk did you tell all of these black folks to vote Biden/Kamala when fixing our problems was never on their priority list...HENCE!

Again this is why I advocate for a black owned and operated online forum to discuss our political aspirations as a people.

What a way to admit that your job sucks and you can be easily replaced by someone who doesn't even speak English. I've said this before, but if you can lose your job to an illegal that's 100% a YOU problem imo

:sas2:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
And they haven't paid it.

The only thing we can do is piss and moan about it and I decided not to. WE can't run up in the Capitol building.

I don’t care about none of that bullshyt you’re talking about.

It ain’t a handout and I would appreciate it if you didn’t refer to reparations as that.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
post your list now then:stopitslime:

Ain’t know one expecting them in 4 years to change or reverse 400 years of fukked up shyt.

All the main thing I really wanted them to do was stop the bullshyt Trump caused and then repair it.

It’s gonna be the motherfukkers in the NEXT ELECTION that’s gonna have to really be the ones to make the biggest changes.

And I’m sorry, I have no faith it’s gonna be a Republican. In my opinion and if it was up to me, they wouldn’t see the White House for the next 24 years:camby:

Not trynna be disrespectful or confrontational but man..... we gotta stop pretending that removing Trump by any means necessary wasn’t what needed to be done

No.