Kamala Harris Says Yes to Immigration, but NO to Reparations

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Reparations has never been a big deal for me because I was always determined to make a way.

I'm not against but I'm not for it either. I'm pretty sure if any bill was approved for reparations there would be all kinds of stipulations for who's approved. Like pay before taxes and shyt like that.

Now that the dust has settled I can say yes Black Americans deserve it. Hell Jews and Japanese got reparations several times over.

You may not need it but it is needed in the African American community. :yeshrug:

not gonna go for the black divisiveness and the YouTube grifters worshipping though. :hhh:

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
#WETRIEDTOWARNYALL :manny: people voted for nothing now everything goes back to business black agenda gets no shine no matter whos in office they got all 3 branches they not even trying to help black folks. They want us as the permanent underclass and use immigrants as their new voting block...:francis:
Be surprised that a child of immigrants is pro-immigration brehs

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Now that the dust has settled I can say yes Black Americans deserve it. Hell Jews and Japanese got reparations several times over.

You may not need it but it is needed in the African American community. :yeshrug:

not gonna go for the black divisiveness and the YouTube grifters worshipping though. :hhh:
I think that's why I'm so down on it tho. When I hear these nikkas talking about what immigrants and lgbtq getting and then say "What about reparations?" I always wonder what the fukk are they doing to help the black community.

Does this country owe us? Absolutely. Slavery has been abolished for nearly 160 years and these crackas have found every reason under the sun to not give it to us.

I'm very active in my community. When I got out of the Navy, I was apart of a committee to have the school district rebuild my old elementary school and community center. And I go to that community center every weekend to help volunteer.

I'm just over asking the government for handouts.

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
All I’m expecting from this administration and the other Democrats is for the creation of a reparations committee. They said they were down, they have the numbers, so get it done.

Whether you believe they’re feasible or not, really matters none. When the heat was on these politicians, they said they were down for it.

Asante

All Star
Daps
on the flip side America would be a dictatorship right now and that is apparently some kind of better situation?

A dictator with an uncompromising love for his people, and a sound mind is acting exactly BLACK PEOPLE need. fukk THE UNITED STATES!

OP is triggered by the inauguration. That should say enough...

No OP is triggered by mf’s acting like they care about his people when they are really leading his people off a fukking cliff like you. Yes mf YOU TRIGGER ME! That’s why I asked to see all the supposed black Biden supporters in on the Coli who live in Atlanta, so that we can talk turkey.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Government jobs that used to be traditionally occupied by ADOS/FBA people are already being filled by Millennials Mexican anchor babies. Because these jobs now require you to be bilingual. Which in default build a wall for only their people to get these government jobs. The same government jobs that used to service and jump the ADOS/FBS economy.

These are the same government jobs that ADOS/FBA used to help and services other ADOS/FBS people in their communities.

Now ADOS/FBS people have to go through 1st generation Mexican immigrants that many have the :mjpls: mentality of a racist Karen.

You also see this in the banking and insurance industry as well.

This is just one of many examples of how the mass immigration from Mexico has effected the ADOS/FBA community since the 90's.

Dr. Claude Anderson books basically confirmed what I was seeing in places like Dallas. :yeshrug:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Government jobs that used to be traditionally occupied by ADOS/FBA people are already being filled by Millennials Mexican anchor babies. Because these jobs now require you to be bilingual. Which in default build a wall for only their people to get these government jobs. The same government jobs that used to service and jump the ADOS/FBS economy.

These are the same government jobs that ADOS/FBA used to help and services other ADOS/FBS people in their communities.

Now ADOS/FBS people have to go through 1st generation Mexican immigrants that many have the :mjpls: mentality of a racist Karen.

You also see this in the banking and insurance industry as well.

This is just one of many examples of how the mass immigration from Mexico has effected the ADOS/FBA community since the 90's.

Dr. Claude Anderson books basically confirmed what I was seeing in places like Dallas. :yeshrug:

Why you lie so fukking much man ? What jobs were strictly for Black Americans but now are being given strictly to Mexicans ? Name them and show me the stats. I will be waiting.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
A dictator with an uncompromising love for his people, and a sound mind is acting exactly BLACK PEOPLE need. fukk THE UNITED STATES!

No OP is triggered by mf’s acting like they care about his people when they are really leading his people off a fukking cliff like you. Yes mf YOU TRIGGER ME! That’s why I asked to see all the supposed black Biden supporters in on the Coli who live in Atlanta, so that we can talk turkey.
what you need is a new country basically... stated like it's just like ordering from amazon :skip:... so why don't you go forth n build it while the rest of the people based in reality keep America pushing the right way. you should thank the good people of Atlanta who went out and turned Georgia blue while you sat on your ass and did nothing.

you don't care about people you don't have a plan or tangible goals just fantasies that you wont even attempt to plot out to materialize. you are mad at things as they are and want change but you don't want to play ball in the system you exist in so you are just an idealist. your only plan is non action and fantasy role play. Let's all count our blessings most adults don't move like this :scust:

none one of you brehs who want to abstain from politics have a back up plan or road map that can get you to your desired destination without being engaged in politics. so you speak in vague general terms saying dumb shyt like what you need is a dictator. Africans had plenty Black dictators and they didn't quite work out. Dictators are not know for being about the people particularly... maybe you should have checked on the definition :dead:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Reparations is not happening. This country will never be for reparation. There are other economic policies that can help black people. The uplifting of black people doesn't stop with reparations and this idea that it did, was foolish. And in regards to immigration, these people are here. We can't just ignore them because you don't care about them.
It's not ALL about reparations, as fair as it would be. We just want specific policies for our problems.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why you lie so fukking much man ? What jobs were strictly for Black Americans but now are being given strictly to Mexicans ? Name them and show me the stats. I will be waiting.

I reference Dr. Claude Anderson books in my post.

Go read them while you're in the process of raping other nikkas. :heh: