Kamala Harris Says Yes to Immigration, but NO to Reparations

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's not ALL about reparations, as fair as it would be. We just want specific policies for our problems.
And you think we were more likely to get it under an administration that does such things as "back the blue" and openly support and praise alt right groups?

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
And you think we were more likely to get it under an administration that does such things as "back the blue" and openly support and praise alt right groups?
I think we're NEVER going to get it voting for the same party by default with no agenda or policies for us.

But let me guess..."hold him accountable", right? How do we do that when we already voted him in for nothing? He's already told "black leaders" to more or less bow down to Latinos, and that he's doing nothing for us, so what is the gain for black people?

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
You gone have to save yourself. If you not building right now and networking you lost. You will be left behind:ufdup:

Reparations has never been a big deal for me because I was always determined to make a way.

I'm not against but I'm not for it either.

Reparations is not happening. This country will never be for reparation. There are other economic policies that can help black people. The uplifting of black people doesn't stop with reparations and this idea that it did, was foolish. And in regards to immigration, these people are here. We can't just ignore them because you don't care about them.

c00ns...

7301455-1990036191-tumblr_ozwckvYf8E1wstc5to2_400.gifv

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Now that the dust has settled I can say yes Black Americans deserve it. Hell Jews and Japanese got reparations several times over.

You may not need it but it is needed in the African American community. :yeshrug:

not gonna go for the black divisiveness and the YouTube grifters worshipping though. :hhh:

So have black people,lets stop with this notion that black people haven't gotten any money.
Black people have been getting money for a long time,and our spending power is in the trillions.
Do we need "reperations" written on the check in order for us to use the money to free ourselves?
Absolutely not,black comfortability is at all time highs right now,and most aren't willing to sacrifice shyt.
You won't take your own freedom unless you can use the white mans blood money?
Mentally we haven't come that far from the plantation days.
We are slaves looking for more comfort in the white mans house.
It only takes a few to run away like Harriet Tubman and show the rest the way.
So you really can't convince me we haven't had enough money for that.
Black folks would just rather beg the European for reperations and call it "fighting". If you ain't spilling blood,and you have no power to give a legit ultimatum and say "We want reperations or _______" . Best believe you are begging,no nicer way to put it. We need to deprogram ourselves and seperate,many will have to reverse the order. Most can't reprogram without the seperation.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think that's why I'm so down on it tho. When I hear these nikkas talking about what immigrants and lgbtq getting and then say "What about reparations?" I always wonder what the fukk are they doing to help the black community.

Does this country owe us? Absolutely. Slavery has been abolished for nearly 160 years and these crackas have found every reason under the sun to not give it to us.

I'm very active in my community. When I got out of the Navy, I was apart of a committee to have the school district rebuild my old elementary school and community center. And I go to that community center every weekend to help volunteer.

I'm just over asking the government for handouts.
If these clowns were half as serious as the neck rolling reparations posts implied shyt would be way different in the community without government intervention

These dudes is just baby grifters talking shyt for daps instead of money

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Ok....the black people who told us to vote these bytches in as a priority for our people need to be punished for treason against our community.

How you gonna be an off brand minority of a minority calling for the punishment of people who are voting in good faith for the kind of world they want to see?

You don’t have to agree with them but your energy is all wrong. Maybe see a therapist and then come back when you’re in a better place to help lead that change?

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
what you need is a new country basically... stated like it's just like ordering from amazon :skip:... so why don't you go forth n build it while the rest of the people based in reality keep America pushing the right way. you should thank the good people of Atlanta who went out and turned Georgia blue while you sat on your ass and did nothing.

you don't care about people you don't have a plan or tangible goals just fantasies that you wont even attempt to plot out to materialize. you are mad at things as they are and want change but you don't want to play ball in the system you exist in so you are just an idealist. your only plan is non action and fantasy role play. Let's all count our blessings most adults don't move like this :scust:

none one of you brehs who want to abstain from politics have a back up plan or road map that can get you to your desired destination without being engaged in politics. so you speak in vague general terms saying dumb shyt like what you need is a dictator. Africans had plenty Black dictators and they didn't quite work out. Dictators are not know for being about the people particularly... maybe you should have checked on the definition :dead:

Daring to dream :hula:Going along with whatever the European and his stool pigeons tells you the plan is,and pretending its yours.

Seeing alot of fantasies going both ways,difference is its waaaaaaay more people working on "reality" and ain't shyt happening:martin:. If you periodically see 1 person screwing in a lightbulb and it doesn't work,maybe he's just doing it wrong. If you see 5 nikkas trying to screw in the same lightbulb for centuries and it ain't working,more than likely that light bulb is wrong and ain't never going to fit:francis:.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
So have black people,lets stop with this notion that black people haven't gotten any money.
Black people have been getting money for a long time,and our spending power is in the trillions.
Do we need "reperations" written on the check in order for us to use the money to free ourselves?
Absolutely not,black comfortability is at all time highs right now,and most aren't willing to sacrifice shyt.
You won't take your own freedom unless you can use the white mans blood money?
Mentally we haven't come that far from the plantation days.
We are slaves looking for more comfort in the white mans house.
It only takes a few to run away like Harriet Tubman and show the rest the way.
So you really can't convince me we haven't had enough money for that.
Black folks would just rather beg the European for reperations and call it "fighting". If you ain't spilling blood,and you have no power to give a legit ultimatum and say "We want reperations or _______" . Best believe you are begging,no nicer way to put it. We need to deprogram ourselves and seperate,many will have to reverse the order. Most can't reprogram without the seperation.
Blacks' spending power on trillions :hula:official reports blacks are poorest, and black wealth will be zero by 2053.

Where are you getting this from?

Last edited:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Blacks' spending power on trillions :hula:official reports thep blacks are poorest, and black wealth will be zero by 2053.

Where are you getting this from?

https://www.catalyst.org/research/buying-power/

White 76.2% 81.7% $13.2 trillion 39.5%
Black 13.4% 8.9% $1.4 trillion 48.1%
Asian 6.3% 7.1% $1.2 trillion 89.5%
Latinx13 18.6% 10.7% $1.7 trillion 69.1%

Plus I can look at nikkas instagrams,feet,hair and neck and see collectively we have enough disposable income to put towards nation building as a collective if we wanted to:martin:. But its a mute point since you don't need trillions to start somewhere,this is what I mean by black people don't want to sacrifice. We'd rather be comfortable in the white mans zoo than leave and make our own way. Goes to show how deep the brainwashing goes,we truly don't know our value. If you did you wouldn't be begging for reperations. We would simply make demands,when they say no,we would go show how quickly we can make another location great like we made america. America would be Canada without black people,irrelevant:martin:.