:yeshrug: At least there's no racist in the office

tenor.gif

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
#WETRIEDTOWARNYALL :manny: people voted for nothing now everything goes back to business black agenda gets no shine no matter whos in office they got all 3 branches they not even trying to help black folks. They want us as the permanent underclass and use immigrants as their new voting block...:francis:
A decade ago, it was the gays. Now its immigrants. The decade after, it will circle back to the Jews depending on how long we hold China off. Otherwise itll be the Asian constituents.:unimpressed:

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Y’all think she does that sista gurlll act at home with her cac husband :ohhh:

Then looking at Biden old ass in the inauguration, I almost willing to bet money she’s president by the end of this term. I’m sure Biden has a walker in the back he doesn’t want to be seen in public :mjlol:

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
Y’all know reparations is literally never going to happen right? Even if somehow y’all father figure Tariq became president :mjlol:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether

So IMMEDIATELY we are seeing this Indian woman look out for Indians like herself. 11 million of these musty, dirty, bat eating, crusty toed bytches are on their way to impede FBA progress. Just a reminder to the dumb mf’s who don’t think that illegal immigration does not hurt FBA’s.

On the other hand they’re telling black Americans to not ask for solutions to our decades long problems that have been directed attributed to actions of the US government.

African American Wealth May Fall to Zero by 2053

Family at 8am today the campaign promise imposed on black people by the Democratic shills all across the internet to “get Trump out of office”, so what in the fukk do y’all expect from them now?

@♛ ★ ⋯ Éminence grise

If this mf’s is actually black then he needs to answer for this shyt! Why in the fukk did you tell all of these black to vote Biden/Kamala when fixing our problems was never on their priority list...HENCE!

Trump is gone but these Brehs remain

Just one question before I start treating y'all like flat earth people.

Lets say we didn't vote for Biden.

The result would be what?

I'll help

Trump would be prez today.

And Trump was gonna do what exactly to fix our problems?

I'll let you field that question on your own