Kamala Harris Says Yes to Immigration, but NO to Reparations

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
At least there's no racist in the office:yeshrug:

Is that right...

"Unless we do something about this (*busing black children to white schools), my children are going to grow up in a jungle, the jungle being a racial jungle with tensions having built so high that it is going to explode at some point. We have got to make some move on this." - Joe Biden

I added this for clarity

Confirmed by Snopes... Did Biden Say He Didn't Want His Kids Growing Up in a 'Racial Jungle'?

Called segregationist and proud racist Senator Strom Thurmond (old heads remember him very well) one of his best friends on the Senate...

We weren't good enough to go to school with his kids, but we're good enough to finally get him in office after he tried everything else for 30 years.

The gaffle....

"We got them nigg*rs again, Joe. Atta boy!"
TWRAOKDULUI6VKN5T6FVSMYA2A.jpg

Last edited:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Ok....the black people who told us to vote these bytches in as a priority for our people need to be punished for treason against our community.

:russ:

Black people still don't have power to punish the people who lead us to the trick bag. They are wiping the crumbs off of their face and still showing up to our dinner table for more food.

Black people in every city and block need to start a fund to build the business they need for the community. Shake down these foreigners operating in their community and not putting 15% back into the community. Attack the school board's discriminatory policies against our children's education.

We don't know the power we have once we're united, because we don't operate as a group when it matters.

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
#WETRIEDTOWARNYALL :manny: people voted for nothing now everything goes back to business black agenda gets no shine no matter whos in office they got all 3 branches they not even trying to help black folks. They want us as the permanent underclass and use immigrants as their new voting block...:francis:

Outside of all the prior fukkery, Trump is responsible for the death of thousands of black people due to his covid response. Saying people voted for nothing is wild.

Uncle Phil 36

All Star
Daps
#WETRIEDTOWARNYALL :manny: people voted for nothing now everything goes back to business black agenda gets no shine no matter whos in office they got all 3 branches they not even trying to help black folks. They want us as the permanent underclass and use immigrants as their new voting block...:francis:

If you don't see the difference between an Obama/Biden admin and a Trump one, you're either ignorant or an idiot

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
I pressed a brotha in this earlier this morning. Anybody read that story about those black people in Georgia getting together and buying that land?

shyt like that is more effective than reparations.

People have done that in the past, in Georgia specifically, and the feds have found a way to shut that shyt down completely.

Nothing new under the sun, they just keep promoting youth led political movements because they know we aren't connected, they can manipulate them easiest, and the rest of us will fall in line because we want to be part of the in crowd always.

There's gonna be a lot of people in their 20s now that will be jaded 40 years olds in 20 years, after they finally peep the whole gaffle.

But it'll be too late because by then they've already been replaced by the next young, dumb generation, and nobody is paying attention to them anymore.

That's how the system is designed to operate.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
I pressed a brotha in this earlier this morning. Anybody read that story about those black people in Georgia getting together and buying that land?

shyt like that is more effective than reparations.

Please stop talking :mjlol:
Reparations is at the absolute minimum is $10T. We're worth less than $5k(that's pre-covid), there's no way we can buy AND develop land(that requires additional $) en masse.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
I’m not gonna hype up a Brahmin. They’re the reason all this racism started

but fukk the GOP

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
Stay tuned.

Once election fever wears off and reality sets back in, it’s going to be a lot of quiet muthafukkas around here.

I got a list.

I won’t be one of them. My stance has been, and will be, there is a difference of n the two parties. Keep letting these Republicans run roughshod, and the events of January 6th will be a regular thing. There won’t be a nation to even discuss reparations.