Kamala Harris Says Yes to Immigration, but NO to Reparations

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Stay tuned.

Once election fever wears off and reality sets back in, it’s going to be a lot of quiet muthafukkas around here.

I got a list.
on the flip side America would be a dictatorship right now and that is apparently some kind of better situation?

OP is triggered by the inauguration. That should say enough...

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Ok....the black people who told us to vote these bytches in as a priority for our people need to be punished for treason against our community.

I wouldn't go that far. Getting Trump out of office might've put us in a better position now despite how things are looking:yeshrug: At least there's no racist in the office:yeshrug:Instead of 1 step forward, 3 steps back, it's now 1 step forward 0 steps back

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Reparations is not happening. This country will never be for reparation. There are other economic policies that can help black people. The uplifting of black people doesn't stop with reparations and this idea that it did, was foolish.

I pressed a brotha in this earlier this morning. Anybody read that story about those black people in Georgia getting together and buying that land?

shyt like that is more effective than reparations.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Ok....the black people who told us to vote these bytches in as a priority for our people need to be punished for treason against our community.

shyt, that’s 85% of the black population.

We’re easily the most manipulated and toyed with group on the planet because they know must of us are immature followers just looking for a good time.

Nothing will change.

Get your paper up.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I pressed a brotha in this earlier this morning. Anybody read that story about those black people in Georgia getting together and buying that land?

shyt like that is more effective than reparations.

Yeah I read that story. It's great to see black folks making big moves. Hopefully they go very far.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Stay tuned.

Once election fever wears off and reality sets back in, it’s going to be a lot of quiet muthafukkas around here.

I got a list.
I bet you do,It probably look like this
x41USv.gif

giphy.gif

tumblr_mnh8enFRW61r2pz7go3_500.gifv

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reparations has never been a big deal for me because I was always determined to make a way.

I'm not against but I'm not for it either. I'm pretty sure if any bill was approved for reparations there would be all kinds of stipulations for who's approved. Like pay before taxes and shyt like that.[

you must not be FBA.