Kamala Harris DIRECTLY thanking black folks - Tariq and his MAGA minions won’t like this!

skylove4

Veteran
Daps

tenor.gif

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
:dead:YOU LITERALLY SAY CAC
BECAUSE OF ME fukk nikka.

STOP BEGGING FOR MY ATTENTION
IRRELEVANT SHILL.
:devil:
:evil:
LOL @ this fukking clown....you were known on SOHH as the sunshine baby who couldn't rap for shyt....dropping mixtapes weekly of straight garbage....:dead:....now you want to reinvent yourself.....please clown.....:laff::laff::laff:....

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Just look at all the brehs who are deflecting and defending Kamala's disrespect.

Shows how many black men legit pedestalizing and worship women, particularly black ones.

Which is making of a nikka who cant lead and wont be of help to put the community in a better place.

So, when the demons at top keep moving with their agendas these dudes will fall right in line and be food or won't be able to have their love ones avoid all the upcoming mess because they have no respect for dude.
:francis:A lot of our households are led by women, this is the result:yeshrug:.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Is It me or did TLRepublicans make thread after thread about not voting and shytting on Kamala, now they mad that black women are getting their just due for their support.
I really think these dudes are jealous of women. We see it in their hatred for thots making money off simps on only fans:mjlol:. Like men don’t need praise.

I truly think some of these dudes want to be wined and dined and have a nikka sell them dreams like chicks get:mjlol:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
LOL @ this fukking clown....you were known on SOHH as the sunshine baby who couldn't rap for shyt....dropping mixtapes weekly of straight garbage....:dead:....now you want to reinvent yourself.....please clown.....:laff::laff::laff:....
:mjtf:I CANT TELL IF YOURE TROLLING
OR TRUELY DELUSIONAL.

:devil:
:evil: