drake-jewish.gif

:childplease:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Get off my dikk fagggit go take your Truvada and stalk hunter Biden so more, I don't associate with your types :scust:

What is the article about since you agree with it? All emotions and no substance. Idiots like you acting like this politics shyt is a cult and cant even state your case in an intellectual way for your weirdness. Just telling forum users to vote democrat and cosigning meaningless articles like this on your alt account...embarrassing

Last edited:
Daps
great article.

i’m not his biggest fan, but michael eric dyson is spot on with this.

any black man questioning kamala’s blackness is essentially parroting white supremacist talking points.

and fukk jason black. p*ssy can’t even show his face.

:unimpressed:

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
In America, Black has always been defined not only to describe Black Americans but also as an umbrella term for other individuals who are regarded as Black from different regions of the world, such as Africans (Nigerians, Ghanaians, etc), Caribbeans/Jamaicans, and Afro-Hispanics.

Regardless of how you feel about the term and who should only be allowed to be viewed as such, it's already been set in stone for over a hundred years that in America, the category Black isn't limited to US-born Black Americans, although we are often viewed as the de facto face of what the term Black stands for in regards to ethnicity.

By US standards, Kamala is Black, just not in the Black American sense, but she is classified as Black or, if you want to say, mixed, but still in all Black DNA dominates. This isn't debatable.

Last edited: