Kamala Harris DIRECTLY thanking black folks - Tariq and his MAGA minions won’t like this!

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
It's not hatred for the women, it's hatred for the simps. What kind of man pays a women to see pictures of her:gucci:. You have to be a special kind of weirdo to do that. On top of that going on IG and seeing all these men leave "you are the most beautiful woman in the world" comments:mjlol:. What in the world? I ever meet one of them in real life I might actually beat his azz.
If I have a son, that boy will be raised to not be a CUCK or simp (unline most men nowadays). Pay a random woman on the internet 200 dollars for pictures brehs:francis:.
How does that effect you. What somebody else eats doesn’t make me shyt :manny:Why would it make you mad:jbhmm:

darryl

Superstar
Daps
This forum has a real sick obsession with Tariq, and that's how you can tell this site is majority cac now. Tariq has done nothing but call out white supremacy and yet all ya'll have is the generic "agent" talk. If all Kamala is doing is thanking black people(specifically women) then what good does it do us? The sad reality is that some of the black men on here who are pefectly fine with us being left out are just living proof of how we're taught to be subjugated.
I never understood the tariq hate either

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Me giving him props for calling you out on your fukk shyt is cosignage now? :laff:

You reaching like Mr. Fantastic, breh :laff:
you really wanna sit here and make yourself look even dumber than what you are:mjlol:

that post was a response to this post

So much spite in his heart, this nikka goin gay:mjlol:

Oh word!!:usure:

So u cool with Ricans that r not Black saying "nikka" and "c00n"

@NoHalfWay @Zero @GoldenGlove @Versa y'all see this

@spliz ur man is buggin, u see this?
:salute: to the Rican @Darkslayer for calling this c00n out.

Ayo @Darkslayer

monta-ellis-handshake.gif

this is the full exchange with you supporting the white rican, dummy

you cant say shyt to anybody here mf. when you got this on your record:russ:

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Will she respond?

I told many, come March 2021, This administration won't have any friend, if they don't produce any thing for black folks that they can feel and it helps improve their lives. IF any other group gets something done ahead of black folks, shyt will hit the fan.

shyt will hit the fan if any other group other than blacks who help win this shyt for them, gets tangibles before black ppl, shyt will hit the fan

I wonder will she respond to Tariq

Stay on that ass.. Dancing time is over, let's get down to business on this black agenda plan

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
Would you bump @CHICAGO on a 10 song Playlist next to your top 5 rappers? :ufdup:

Yall brehs are funny.
:mjlol:

That's not a fair question, breh. His music is not really the type of music you'd necessarily "bump" like at a party or bang in your car. I did listen to a few of his songs while at work, and I enjoyed them. Trust me, if I thought that it was trash, I'd just say it.
:yeshrug:

I also gotta support that man, just like I'd support you!
:francis:

That doesn't mean that I'm saying @CHICAGO deserves a Grammy or anything. But I can rock with it. Better than a lot of shyt some of these other artists post on here. It's all subjective anyway. "One man's trash is another man's treasure".
:wow:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
you really wanna sit here and make yourself look even dumber than what you are:mjlol:

that post was a response to this post

this is the full exchange with you supporting the white rican, dummy

you cant say shyt to @CHICAGO , or anybody here mf. when you got this on your record:russ:

Again...post the cosignage or stfu, breh. You wasting nikkas time in here :mjlol:

Daps
Yall brehs are funny.
:mjlol:

That's not a fair question, breh. His music is not really the type of music you'd necessarily "bump" like at a party or bang in your car. I did listen to a few of his songs while at work, and I enjoyed them. Trust me, if I thought that it was trash, I'd just say it.
:yeshrug:

I also gotta support that man, just like I'd support you!
:francis:

That doesn't mean that I'm saying @CHICAGO deserves a Grammy or anything. But I can rock with it. Better than a lot of shyt some of these other artists post on here. It's all subjective anyway. "One man's trash is another man's treasure".
:wow:

:russ: I'm messing with you man

Music Fiend

Superstar
Daps
People mad cause she’s giving black women respect? MAGA folks gonna be shedding tears and I’m not mad at that.
Not at all.

It's more of a "read the room". i'm so proud black women held it down. I just don't like the image of news media talking about black male flight. The subtle reinforcement that black men are irresponsible.
It always starts there and filters down into "teams".

I've seen way too many, "god damn, black women gotta do everything." "straight black men voted against" "this is why black women are xyz", even cases where "straight black men" are somehow lumped together with white men/white latinos.

it doesn't help that many black male celebrities were bought / gave their endorsement to trump. The reality is most black men are not enemies of black women. But if you listen to media and social media you'd think differently

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
How does that effect you. What somebody else eats doesn’t make me shyt :manny:Why would it make you mad:jbhmm:
Because it's pathetic. What kind of man does that make you? Maybe we have different values but degenaracy generally repulses me, that's how I was raised. Maybe in your houshold that was ok. Not how I grew up.