Trump calls Kamala "mentally impaired" and "mentally disabled" at Wisconsin rally

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
How dumb to do have to be to get placated to by shyt like this and stories about immigrants eating shyt.

Dumb ass country. Sorry America but I haven't seen President this stupid that I can ever recall

All the dumb jock jokes about George W. Bush barely work now cause Bush playing dumb still has way more going on upstairs than Trump trying to look smart. :francis:

Not to say that Bush wasn't still a warmongering education-destroying corrupt terror of a president though. :hubie:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
You talking about Ginuwine dancing with his shirt off? Most these R&B cats always got they shirt off.

I like D'Angelo's voodoo album but this nikka booty hole naked on the cover.

As far as the topic it's fukked up Trump is projecting.

No, I mean Ginuwine dancing like that while his most attracted audience members are hairy white rednecks, and then the Black women siding up to the rednecks. :childplease:

Video always gave me weird racial vibes, like they were trying to play into his looks but also make him as non-threatening as possible.

Last edited:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
No, I mean Ginuwine dancing like that while his most attracted audience members are hairy white rednecks, and then the Black women siding up to the rednecks. :childplease:
Oh nah it wasn't that deep for me I just went with that one because it goes directly into the song rather than the music video you have to wait after that bus drop off scene for the music video, also it's the first video for me on youtube. The original song that came to mind was Blu Light "Sex is On my mind" but IDK if cats are familiar with it so I went with Pony by Ginuwine. Either way just was trying to be funny a bit.