Kamala Harris DIRECTLY thanking black folks - Tariq and his MAGA minions won’t like this!

talamak

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Biden isn't even in office yet....nevermind enjoy your day.

Then why do you keep throwing that Trump tweet out there. You act like shyt is going to change for black people. We got crumbs under the AFFH and will continue to get it. Trump, used that shyt to hype up his base cause they assume that's about black people (which it is but we always getting shytted that adds some others to the list though) and scary folk like you. As a black person who hasn't been protected by the AFFH I can speak this.

Are you black?

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Then why do you keep throwing that Trump tweet out there. You act like shyt is going to change for black people. We got crumbs under the AFFH and will continue to get it. Trump, used that shyt to hype up his base cause they assume that's about black people (which it is but we always getting shytted that adds some others to the list though) and scary folk like you. As a black person who hasn't been protected by the AFFH I can speak this.

Are you black?
And you act like you wanted Trump to stay in office...enjoy your day.

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
Turn your phone sideways breh

How does that make a difference to watch in landscape vs portrayed mode, when this site is fully adaptive? Btw, am watching the site from the MacBookPro and I still see nothing you claim to have posted.

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
I sifted through 34 pages to see if any one would add any context to her twitter post, but it’s mostly whining/complaining.. the same envious energy that rises to the surface whenever any topic concerning black women being prioritized over black men by sectors of the dominant society comes up!

Kamala was basically throwing sub bars as Eva Longaria that tried to undermine black women’s mobilization during this election (having the highest turn out of all demographics) to prop of Latina women..

Notice after Kamala tweet praising black women, Eva responded with this:

..Kamala didn’t say this to ‘shyt’ on black men, imo.. to me it seemed more like a reaffirming gesture for black women who felt slighted after Eva’s initial comments comparing them to Latino women. still divisive, but adding some context fleshes her intentions out a bit. Surprised no one mentioned this yet.

What happened to "Black women are the backbone" of the Democratic Party?

And does that also mean "Latino men" hate "Latino women"?

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
i don’t understand your question.
It's not a question, it's suggestion and those who know about the politics, those will understand.

So, what I am saying is that Black women have been considered the backbone of the Dems, as Dems have stated. And Black males have been accused for hating Black females, because 20% of Black males have voted for the GOP.

Last edited: